[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Electrical Engineering?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: political compass.png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
political compass.png
17KB, 480x400px
I intend to pursue Electrical Engineering in university in California.

I am neither the best nor worst student. My SAT was 1270. How much should I study?

I received a 3 in AP Calculus AB and have no Physics background. I have been told that this major is highly difficult. What can I do to prepare??
>>
>>9101775
Getting accepted will be difficult unless you have the correct skin color. Difficulty depends on your personal effort vs. Party Life Expectation.

Always find a buddy in every class who looks like a geekmonster autist. Meet with him to do every homework together and in return be his only friend with limitations.
>>
>>9101788
I personally haven't attended a party, so I do not believe that it is likely that I will attend one in college.

I am Indian (Asian). So, I don't believe that skin color will be to my advantage.
>>
>>9101775
>How much should I study?
enough to pass exams or enough to satisfy your own interest in the subject. Whichever one is greatest.
>>
>>9101803
Nah man, as a Pajeet you should do just fine, it's only the whites getting fucked anyways
>>
>>9101825
Whites and Southeast Asians.
>>
>>9101803
TFW over half of /sci/ is pooNloo
>>
>>9101775
I'm currently studying EE and it turns out that the field is rather wide, so the difficulty depends on what subfield you are going for.

In case you find mathematics hard, the easiest choices are circuit analysis and radiostuff. Then comes system analysis and lastly signal analysis and information theory. No matter the choice, though, it's pretty easy to manage if you can live without being constantly drunk.

Physics background is not necessary. Differential equations and function transforms (Laplace, Fourier, Z) are what I'd recommend if you want to prepare. Some subfields also use discrete math and group theory.

Most importantly, hold your life together so that you have energy to study. I honestly can't see anyone failing uni to anything but depravity or depression.

>>9101788
I'm not Murrican but I can't really see skin colour affecting you one way or another. Universities generally are very international, more so the better the uni. Adding to that, people that get into universities are likely mature enough to not give a shit.
>>
>>9101866
Thanks. I'll look into these topics.
>>
>>9101803
that's because you don't play the game properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7hQcAOURgs

no shame in doing this.

you can suck my cock later.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.