[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any valid argument against this? I would like to hear it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1502269645905.jpg (521KB, 815x3993px) Image search: [Google]
1502269645905.jpg
521KB, 815x3993px
Is there any valid argument against this? I would like to hear it.
>>
Ehhh not necessarily either of those, depends on what you mean by that. I'm of the opinion the test score gap can be widely explained by cultural bias/heritability.
>>
>>9097599
there's not a scientific one
there's conjecture and cultural-constructionist ones like in >>9097630 but there's no scientific basis for them
"cultural differences" can be explained by trans-racial adoption studies, which imply that performance of adopted children is in line with their race, rather than the household they grew up in.
unless you want to say that "culture" is racial, then you're back to square one and the data still implies that any difference in the performance and wealth of black populations is due to the difference in their IQs
>>
>>9097599
SAT scores aren't a good indicator of intelligence
Also stop appropriating the ShitRedditSays brd you colossal tool
>>
>>9097759
hello new-friend
"Factual Falcon" was a reappropriation from years ago
that means died maybe 2013-2014
>>
>>9097599
This would be good if it didn't have the birds. Makes it look like something an old person would post on fb
>>
>>9097599
What would happen if I posted this on my facebook?
>>
File: 1501103411086.jpg (72KB, 525x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501103411086.jpg
72KB, 525x768px
>>9097599

Liberals can't phantom a world where such genetic injustice is real and not just a conspiracy from racist people. They whole fucking world breaks apart having to even consider such talking points.
>>
>>9097639
Consider:

trans-racial adoption shows higher IQ than normal blacks, at around the rate of average whites (100, or even a bit above 100). It then goes down to the black mean as they get older.

Perhaps this means they adopt the cultural identity as blacks and separate from the culture of their adoptive parents, as they are more likely to associate with blacks because of a feeling of racial unity and belonging. As we don't have a "Smoking gun" gene that correlates with IQ that is present in whites and not in blacks, this is a possible explanation
>>
>>9097599
Maybe it has something to do with parenting
My theory is that parents teach their kids to respect the teacher and pay attention in school. Pupils whose parents didn't teach their kids this have a smaller chance to have a 'proper' education. Maybe it is a trend that black parents don't teach their kids to pay attention in class.
>>
>>9097820
sounds like something you should test, rather than posit as true
>>
File: file.png (108KB, 612x331px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
108KB, 612x331px
>>9097820
>As we don't have a "Smoking gun" gene that correlates with IQ that is present in whites and not in blacks
>>
>>9097820
This is basically my theory too, that the black identity in the US discourages education. Every black person I know who fits into "hip-hop ganster culture" is a fucking idiot, while everyone who just acts normal is just as smart or smarter than me. Just anacdotal evidence, but it seems to fit pretty well with larger data (explains white "gangsters" being idiots, too)
>>
>>9097759
muh lsat logic puzzles
>>
>>9097599
The one thing I can't wrap my head around is why are white racists so obsessed with IQ, although whites are actually performing only mediocre in that aspect. Jews and Asians are clearly topping whites by large margins. What exactly do whites racists want to achieve with this? Showing the world that they are inferior to Asians and Jews and should be ruled by them?
>>
>>9098172
IQ is measure to be racist or Eugenic, white supremacy say asians are soulless and Jews degenerades.
>>
>>9098172
because it explains teh social status of the black population without going the ends of calling every able-bodied person an evil racist
>>
>>9098095
Those are not "gene variants" (should be alleles) they are just designations for SNPs. They could be on genes or not.

What is meant by "association with intelligence" here? That it is NOT associated with IQ or are you trying to imply positive is positive contribution and negative is negative contribution to IQ?

Just cite me the source and I can explain how you've misread it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.