[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are most pure math & STEM majors virgins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 215x235px
Perelman solves the Poincare conjecture and no women even want to get with him. Similar for other lowbrow math & stem majors. Why are they all virgins?
>>
>>9095468
Women are gains goblins and by extension they are also brains goblins
>>
>>9095477
Who doesn't Cohomology make their panties drop?
>>
>>9095468
Math is their pussy
>>
>>9095499
How are you suppose to fuck Hatcher's text
>>
Any man can get themselves a girlfriend if they really, really want to. Doesn't matter how rich he is or what he looks like.

How? Simply ask out each and every single woman you see on daily basis. Especially the ugliest and fattest ones. Someone will eventually accept you when you try hard enough.

The thing is, that most STEM autists are just so much into their field that they just don't care about dating.
>>
>>9095468
They are too busy with their math and maybe they think it's pointles, because it isn't productive like math.
>>
Too weird or autistic.
>>
>>9095468
Field is more important than pussy.
>>
Math and Physics are nothing more than mental masturbation so they get off on Math, eliminating the need for female companionship..
>>
>>9095468
>Perelman solves the Poincare conjecture and no women even want to get with him
Where do you get this from? I read in some Russian tabloids that a bunch of women send letters to him and say they want to be his wife. They are all older ones and obviously weirdoes, but so is Perelman.
>>
>>9095490
It certainly makes anime girls' panties drop.
>>
>>9098348
>Where do you get this from? I read in some Russian tabloids that a bunch of women send letters to him and say they want to be his wife. They are all older ones and obviously weirdoes, but so is Perelman.

Those are honeypot operations. The US is simply jelly and wants to get the sperm from the master topologist so that then americans can implant his superior cock juice into their women and finally produce a population that can do math beyond 1+1=2.
>>
Mad Autismo
>>
Because women are anti-intellectual.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.