[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ways exist to maximize height? I just want to be as tall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 14353392916.jpg (31KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
14353392916.jpg
31KB, 320x213px
What ways exist to maximize height?

I just want to be as tall as my body will allow. Is there something you can do to thicken the discs of your spine, correct your posture, ANYTHING? I just want 0.5". I am so close to being 5'10 all day and that's all I fucking want. I just barely touch 5'10 when I wake up so I know my body has at the very least the length to be 5'10 without any effort already, just from laying down. Surely there is some way if you're a skinnyfat NEET to """increase""" your height.
>>
All hope is lost manlet, just assume the position and wait for death.
>>
>>9094990
are you moving at a significant fraction of the speed of light?
>>
>>9095004
Whatever it takes, I'll make it happen.
>>
>>9095004
>Originally Answered: What is the fastest-moving man-made object and how fast was it in relation to light speed?
>That would be an electron accelerated at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Facility (SLAC). The maximum energy reached was about 90 GeV (billion electron volts). You can calculate the relativistic gamma factor γγ by taking the ratio of the energy to the electron rest energy:

>γγ =90×109511,000=90×109511,000=176,000

>Next use the relationship between γγ and β=v/cβ=v/c:

>β=1−1/γ2−−−−−−−√≈1−1/2γ2β=1−1/γ2≈1−1/2γ2

>=1−1.6×10−11=0.999999999984=1−1.6×10−11=0.999999999984

>equal to 99.9999999984% of the speed of light.

Put me in the SLAC tunnel, lets rock.
>>
Get a tall haircut, or alternatively just lie about your height its not like people are going to measure you
>>
>>9094990
get the surgery
>>
>>9095147
I don't want to lie about it. I want to actually be taller. I don't care about that shit.
>>
File: 1479771741292.jpg (171KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
1479771741292.jpg
171KB, 465x465px
>>9094990
Relax friend. You will be happy when you learn to be content with what nature has given you.

Even if you could gain an inch or even two, what's to stop you from becoming dissatisfied with something else about yourself that you have little control over? You'll never be happy if you never learn to be content with what you have. Do the most with what you got.
>>
I'm a 5'6 latino and I have a happy life, so fuck off
>>
File: gopnik_dance.gif (953KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
gopnik_dance.gif
953KB, 500x258px
>>9094990
Practice using poise. I gained two inches just from straightening my back when walking and not slouching when I sit down. Its going to feel uncomfortable for awhile but its worth it anon.
>>
>>9095249
Was there any point in mentioning that you're a Latino or did you just want to attract ever /pol/tard in this board to this thread.
>>
>>9095261
Because it's easier to be happy when you're white
>>
>>9094990
>Be me
>5'2
>Short
>Blonde
>MALE

fml senpai. Everyone keeps picking me up bridal style. I-i'm not a girl! >.<"
>>
>>9094990
How old are you ? Growth hormone might do the trick if you're sub 21, if you're past 21 surgery is your last resort
>>
>>9095249
>mentioning race
you fucking idiot you just fucked us
>>
>>9094990
why 5'10? why this arbitrary number? You sound like you bought into the manlet meme.

and bad news for you, unless you're in a war-torn impoverished area with malnutrition, height is already maximized from your genes.
>>
>>9095427
5'10 is a perfectly normal male height
>>
>>9095439
why would you want to be normal, don't you want to be better than normal?
my point is that it's fucking arbitrary. I just really find it hard to believe your height is limiting your happiness or potential in any way. I dont think you would suddenly magically become happier with .5 of an inch.

also what makes that perfectly normal male height?
>>
>>9095454
half of an inch seems possible and i would be happy with 5'10. if you look at western countries, the average goes anywhere from 5'8.5(thank spain for that) middling around 5'9-5'10, and topping out at maybe 5'11. I want to to be as close to the top of this as possible, and being 5'9, I know that anything saying "increase your height by inchES" is bullshit, and I just want to maximize what my body will allow. I'm a 22 year old white guy. I know that unless I'm one of those random basketball player guys that grew a foot taller at 23 or something, I'll be lucky to grow another one inch. I'm a skinnyfat NEET, so I'm wondering if exercise or eating well, or not slouching when you sit, if any of that helps.

if I could choose any height, it'd probably be 6'0, maybe 6'1". I think those are perfect.
>>
File: 34535346.jpg (94KB, 1125x632px) Image search: [Google]
34535346.jpg
94KB, 1125x632px
>>9095417
>latino is a race
back to /pol/ retard
>>
File: 14227524777308769.jpg (407KB, 2444x1552px) Image search: [Google]
14227524777308769.jpg
407KB, 2444x1552px
>>9095476
Yeah, we all know they aren't really humans.
>>
>>9095470
again, it just seems really arbitrary. What would you do with your new height? what would ultimately change in your life?
im actually 6'1, i just dont see the huge appeal, it just brings me lower back pain when i dont work out
>>
>>9095479
sarcasm btw pls don't ban
>>
File: 1498932323362.png (150KB, 1031x532px) Image search: [Google]
1498932323362.png
150KB, 1031x532px
>>9095489
You just don't know because you aren't average/short. Knowing that most girls want a guy significantly taller than them, automatically discounting you on sight even if you're a good person, handsome etc.. it's a lame card to be dealt. I can't imagine what it's like for guys that are legitimately short like 5'5.

If I woke up tomorrow and was 6'1, I'd immediately feel much more confident. I don't feel short in public, but I don't feel tall. I just feel like some average whatever person, and seeing guys taller than I am makes me feel like a girl or MANLET as everyone likes to say.

not too sour grapes, but it's lame and I think every guy that isn't tall has this realization at some point. i did at about 20 or something when I realized that I never hit a big growth spurt and there are plenty of girls as tall as I am.

guys are wired to be competitive and shit like that, having to look up at another man when talking to them doesn't really instill a lot of confidence.

my only way to save face for my height at least if we're talking about MASS and SIZE is that i have a big dick after truthfully measuring it, and I'd sort of rather be average height and have above average dick than the other way around.

TL;DR not a huge deal but I bet it is for guys that are really short and hinders confidence, affecting other parts of their lives
>>
>>9095513
realized i just reddit spaced like crazy using these small text boxes, time to kms
>>
>>9095513
>If I woke up tomorrow and was 6'1, I'd immediately feel much more confident.
no, you wouldnt, i dont know why you think that. you bought hook, line, and sinker into the manlet meme, it's a fucking meme dude. My 5'3 friend pulls more pussy than my entire group of friends combined, and we are all taller than him, sure he may pull more if he as 6'1 or something but those chicks would be vapid whores who care about status, and those are a dime a dozen.
>guys are wired to be competitive and shit like that, having to look up at another man when talking to them doesn't really instill a lot of confidence.
why? why wouldnt you be confident talking to someone bigger or taller than you? We don't live in primitive times or anything.

just own your flaws, if you don't, everyone can see it very obviously. I can immediately tell if a guy looking at me has your mentality of "oh he's better than me based on some arbitrary genetic factor we didnt choose", it's obvious and makes me look down on the person. The fucker who stares me straight in the eyes though when they are a head shorter than me, that's the guy i respect because he has no pretenses about him.

I dunno anon, you make it sound like all tall people are magically happy and confident, but that's just not the case.
>>
>>9094990
stop coming to 4chan seeking answers to that. you will only find bullshit coping advice. the reason none is researching this is because none cares. it doesnt happen often enough, nobody in high ranks that has the power to pull a team of scientists and fund this will do that because they dont understand this pain, not a single one of them is under 6ft
>>
>>9094990
HGH, but be wary of side effects
>>
File: 50_shades_supreme.jpg (82KB, 442x929px) Image search: [Google]
50_shades_supreme.jpg
82KB, 442x929px
>>9094990

forget about height. you have much bigger problems. pun 100% intended and pic 100% related
>>
>>9095546
Yep my dream girls high school dating to 5'2 men's, one guy had nice moto and be music, another was soccer player.
>>
>>9094990
Wow what a 5'9.5 lil bitch bow down to the 5'10.5 master race. Just get some thicker shoes breh or even some heel insert if all you want is half an inch that can be done easily but at the same time really dude? Like 5'10 is so great. You still look like a manlet beside 6'5 niggers.

But you know what's really funny is when you do talk to a taller person and assert yourself it makes you look normal and they're just talk and goofy.

Nothing wrong with wanting confidence. Even if an inch is basically meaningless if it makes you feel better that's where the confidence comes from. Then again you can find confidence in plenty of other ways. If height is literally all you have good luck
>>
>>9094990
Menatetrenone can increase bone density.

A 50 something woman reported growing an inch on a high dose of the stuff over about 3 months, but then again she was a little old lady who probably shrank with the normal loss of bone density that comes with aging.

It's very well established as a treatment for osteoporosis, but it's not 100% clear that it can cause new bone growth, as opposed to maintaining or restoring old bone growth.
>>
>>9094990
Squeeze your balls aa hard as you can every morning.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.