[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

grey matter destroyed from internet addiction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: NDaN35b.gif (3MB, 640x262px) Image search: [Google]
NDaN35b.gif
3MB, 640x262px
Hey /sci/, how can you reverse damage from internet addiction, I'm a brainlet and need your advice.
I don't think I can quit the internet completely but If I implement a day in a week were I absolutely cut out electronics and do things like reading, playing guitar, exercising or masturbating will that possibly aid me in my recovery?
I was also wondering, does meditation reverse the damage of this?
>>
I just got internet access again after moving and I think you're creating most of these problems yourself, or at least trying to find some excuse for why you don't feel as smart as you should feel. The internet is just a way to deliver content and information, it is completely up to you if you're going to to use it to your benefit or detriment. Setting a specific time where you have to turn your computer off won't make any difference in my opinion. Reading, music production and masturbating are all things that exist with and without it, exercise maybe not but again I think you're either motivated to do that or you're not and unplugging your computer an hour a week won't really make a difference..

I think also you have no idea what actual "damage" is like lol
>>
can someone give me a non shitposting answer please
>>
You type like a fag and youre shits all retarded bro!
The internet doesn't 'damage us', ya goon, it does make us complacent and happy to be contained in dividual reality cells.
On the other hand, following the 'inverse square law', exposure to many wireless modems will slowly fry your brain.
>>
>>9094876
>Pretending to have brain damage from browsing the internet, so that you can perpetuate your self-pity party
Toughen up, princess. Your problems aren't caused by the internet, they're entirely your fault.
>>
Internet addiction really just stems from lack of offline activities you enjoy.
Find some like minded people and do some hobbies.
>>
>>9094928
legit answer, thank you.
>>
>>9094918
>>9094911
>>9094905
>browsing 4chan
>not brain damaged

pick one.

basement dwellers in denial
>>
>>9094876
>damage from internet addiction
do you have a single fact to back that up
>>
File: Internet-Addict-Poster.jpg (209KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
Internet-Addict-Poster.jpg
209KB, 1280x719px
>>9094953
search it yourself you fucking moron
>>
>>9094956
>makes erratic statement in an off-topic thread that belongs on /adv/
>tries to pass it off as common knowledge
you have the burden of proof here.
go back from whence you came
>>
File: 1445477692532.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445477692532.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>9094959
keep wasting your life on 4chan, not my problem
>>
>>9094962
no it itsn't but you still havent provided any proof of internet "destroying grey matter" which is some claim to make
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/18604084
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.