[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Government A.I. Projects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: DEAD GAME.jpg (61KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
DEAD GAME.jpg
61KB, 500x750px
Similar to the manhattan project, it's obvious there are largescale AI projects today in the private military/gov sector.

Do you think they are ahead of the curve on A.I.? Do you think it's an international coalition?

Anyway, discuss the modern manhattan race for A.I. The biggest tell for me was Zuckerberg wanting to become president.
>>
Pretty sure you're just psychotic.

OR
Trump is an advanced synthetic AI sent back from the future to save the world. Probably has happened hundreds of times but the AI keeps failing and HAS TO GO BACK, to try again.

Think about it. It is the last thing you would expect, but as sherlock holmes would say, eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
>>
My prediction.

You walk down the street of the new AI built city. A large man with red fur walks up to you and asks if you want to drink his piss. You are unable to say no because the AI implant finds it would be offensive and discriminatory against furries. Your interior monologue is screaming but your body kneels down and begins to drink. "I love you" the furry says and you respond back "I love you too." because the AI implant detects any other response would cause a negative microaggression. As you walk away you turn and say, "Want to eat my shit?" he says yes with a smile so as to not offend and you begin to shit in his mouth.

All over the new A.I. built city humans are torturing one another with requests that you can't turn down. Everyone is perfectly nice to one another which was made by the AI and means saying no is impossible. Instead everyone has the appearance of enjoying, saying yes, etc. The vanity of niceness is completely intact across the entire city but inside everyone is facing unbelievable torture that never ends and suicide is impossible to even contemplate.

A perfectly nice society while the AI expands across the universe ignoring the humans stuck in hell.
>>
>>9093962
You don't think there is a massive race to AI with government financing?
>>
>>9093966
TOP zozzle
>>
>>9093968
Maybe the government funds ai in one way or another but it is nothing like the manhattan project.

I think its a fiction tv show op has pitched here
>>
>>9093982
>super powerful capability that is more advantageous than nuclear weapons
>Is more proven and predictably powerful than nuclear weapons at the time
Yeah they just don't want it. Who wants a superintelligence?
>>
>>9093945
>Similar to the manhattan project, it's obvious there are largescale AI projects today in the private military/gov sector.
>obvious
No. Just no.

>>9093968
That would be national funding of academic open research. No conspiracy there, just the way research works.
>>
comparing government subsidized ai research to the manhattan project is the dumbest thing i have read not coming from trump in at least a month
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.