[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The laws aren't that strict

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: Bang.jpg (186KB, 1200x780px) Image search: [Google]
Bang.jpg
186KB, 1200x780px
I'm still trying to wrap my head around how the laws of physics exist because of the single largest example of them being violated.

The laws of thermodynamics have got to be the equivalent of Newtonian physics in relation to relativity, that's the only way our universe can exist as it does unless I'm missing something big.
>>
File: IMG_6922.png (4MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6922.png
4MB, 2001x1125px
Can we get an IP ban on this OP? Like, I don't care what he's saying, but constantly making threads is just retarded and I'm pretty sure violates some sort of board rule. I won't report because I know that counts as "abuse of the report system" if the mods don't agree with me, but this is just ridiculous at this rate.
>>
File: Uncertain.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Uncertain.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>9092918
This is the first thread I've ever made on this sub
>>
>>9092919
Well there's like three up right now, and they've only seemed to be a thing as of yesterday.
>>
>>9092924
Confusion over how to reconcile thermodynamics with the big bang seems like an oddly specific thing for people to suddenly come here to think about.
>>
File: FINAL_BOSS_MOTHER_FUCKER.jpg (54KB, 672x627px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL_BOSS_MOTHER_FUCKER.jpg
54KB, 672x627px
>>9092919
>sub
>subreddit
FUCKING
NORMIES
REEEEEE
>>
>>9092918
It'd help if the board wasn't full of nuatheists that fall for the bait each time trying to justify their flawed scientism and stubbornly trying to claim they are enlightened. At least Christians stick to their dedicated shitposting threads like hpoc
>>
>>9092908
big bang isn't violating the laws of physics necessarily
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_composition
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 237x213px
>>9094574
>>sub
>>subreddit
>FUCKING
>NORMIES
>REEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.