[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm on to something, but I need help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6962.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6962.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I've been trying to get an idea down on paper for ages now, and I'm finally taking a legit shot at it (pardon the shit handwriting, English was not my first language).
The issue is, I feel like I can't find any legitimate evidence for what I'm looking at. The patterns are obvious and out there though, I just can't put my finger on it.

Ignoring the retarded labels I've put on them, do you guys agree that there is some sort of pattern to levels of complexity in zoo-psychology? I feel like this could be big, allowing us to make better breakthroughs in dietary studies and the meat industry, but I feel like I can't properly put it all together. I'm just asking for some help regarding properly labelling, getting better examples in nature, and overall just improving this theory and finding ways to test it.
>>
>>9092898
Nope. You're mad
>>
>>9092901
Damn. Well, at least I tried.
>>
>>9092898
What are you even saying ?
What patterns ?
What is your endgame ?
>>
>>9092917
Okay so I'm basically looking at the fact that different creatures may be categorisable by complexity of zoo-psychological ability. Humans and "fully sentient" (or basically what a religious person would refer to as having a soul) creatures would be at the top. "Neurobotical" creatures would be at the bottom, such as Cockroaches which only have Neurons dedicate to the most basic of functions. Then there's steps that make their way up to the top between those. I've noticed patterns in a progression of "how smart" animals are, but I'm not looking at the intelligence they can display, I'm basically looking at "how alive" a creature is.

Understandings of this can end arguments revolving around animal abuse once and for all, and allow us to produce food much more humanely and efficiently.
>>
Your terms aren't well defined, nothing about this is informative. It is simply a manifesto of what animals should not be eaten because you think they have special feelings.

Eat my cockroach bitch
>>
>>9092934
Setting ad hominem aside, I'm seriously looking at a field which I have only barely touched on. I'm a tech guy, all I've formally learned is Freud touched babies in a High School psych class that also taught /x/ style "dream interpretation." This isn't about animal emotions or behaviours, I'm looking at how legitimately alive a creature is. For example, there is a distinct difference between a bacterium, a plant, a cricket, a dog, and a human. Something sets those things apart, and we can formally classify that and use it to better society.
>>
>>9092938
Explain;
At least Class 2-5

""how alive""

"distinct difference between a bacterium, a plant, a cricket, a dog, and a human"

"better society" - all four of your Problems have nothing to gain from this
>>
>>9092949
>Explain
That's what I'm asking help for! I'm the wrong guy for this field, I don't know how to explain the pattern I'm noticing. I'm either too retarded or too uneducated, maybe both. I'm not asking for anons to receive some sales pitch, I'm asking for anons to help me put this together. There might not be, "classes 2-5." It might be like, "Class 1, Class 2, Class 3," and that's it. The spark is there. But I need help getting it to spread.
>>
>>9092921
How are you defining "aliveness" unless you have an algorithm to determine it you've done fuck all.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.