[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1496764782251.webm (2MB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
1496764782251.webm
2MB, 365x205px
Motivation - how do you keep it?
>>
>>9091591
That WebM gave me a heart attack
>>
>>9091591
You don't need motivation when you are starting out to do something. You now need discipline. For this to happen you need to start doing what you gotta do. Set a time for each activities and do it ritually. When you start to slip out, that is when you need motivation to get you back on the track.
>>
>>9091591
Holy fucking shit I can't believe it didn't drop into the water.
>>
File: SMART-goals.png (91KB, 792x341px) Image search: [Google]
SMART-goals.png
91KB, 792x341px
SMART goals

Stay mindful of what you are doing and make progress one goal at a time.
>>
>>9091597
that's when you die
>>
>>9091591
I dont
>>
>>9091726
kek
>>
I'm not OP but if i want to start to learn something should i start slowly and progressively speed up my rythmn or should i already start on my full mode?
>>
>>9091591
I only pursue things that legitimately interest me. that, and working being part of my defense of not thinking too much about myself.
>>
File: Little Mathematician Academia.png (328KB, 1008x1222px) Image search: [Google]
Little Mathematician Academia.png
328KB, 1008x1222px
>>9091591
By remembering that every step I take gets me closer to my goal and that if I ever stop then I will be unhappy forever.

Also by remembering the smile Kagari Atsuko kept even in the toughest of times. If she can do it then why shouldn't we all be able to do it? A believing heart is our magic after all, so just keep believing.
>>
>>9091591
i don't, i just take turns wanting to off myself and taking adderall to do work

it's the adult way
>>
File: 1500386614715.jpg (1MB, 1280x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1500386614715.jpg
1MB, 1280x1650px
>>9091597
>>>9091591 (OP) (You)
>You don't need motivation when you are starting out to do something. You now need discipline.
You sound just like those lads from /fit/.
>higher mathematics 3x5
>starting programming AMRAP
>5 textbooks a day CMON
Thanks for your advice.
>>9091726
Thanks, I'll look into SMART.
>>9091959
>>9091960
>>9091973
Hmmm

>>9091592
>>9091719
I'm glad you enjoyed the webm.
>>
>>9091591

Motivation is fickle. You don't want to rely on it.

In the beginning, you need discipline. Set SMART goals, and give yourself clear objectives each day to move toward your goal.

But, assuming that you'll continue working toward your goal long into the future, you'll want to reduce the need for discipline by building habits.

With that said, there are many ways to boost motivation:

- Consume dopamine-boosting foods and supplements, like ginseng, ginger, tumeric, l-theanine, coffee, etc.

- Exercise, especially outdoors in the sun

- Avoid orgasms and edging, but do be sexual aroused
>>
>>9091591
ofc the morons in this webm are black, jfc
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.