[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why It's So Easy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IAullcXh.png (144KB, 2083x2083px) Image search: [Google]
IAullcXh.png
144KB, 2083x2083px
>>mit opencourseware
>>Single Variable Calculus
>> Final Exam

https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/mathematics/18-01sc-single-variable-calculus-fall-2010/final-exam/MIT18_01SCF10_final.pdf

Why It's So Easy?
Ahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>mit opencourseware
>>Linear Algebra
>> Final Exam

https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/mathematics/18-06sc-linear-algebra-fall-2011/final-exam/MIT18_06SCF11_final_ex.pdf
Find determinant of 2*2 matrics

Ahahahahahaha

What a joke!

we are number 1 in the world

Ahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>9090957
>>9090963
They're first quarter freshmen STEM courses, of course its easy. Being at a more prestigious school doesn't make your courses more difficult, it makes research opportunities and paid undergraduate work easier to get. It also presents good funding for graduate students.

The final exams of courses are comparable across most US universities. This is due to federal regulations on a Bachelor's degree in the sciences. The original goal of these regulations was to make sure that researchers in the American Military have a common background when designing machines of war and progress during the space race.
>>
>>9090989
Are you serious? We did those kind of exercises in 10th grade in high school. Further proof that university rankings are nothing but propaganda. (Not even OP btw, just a "yuropoor".)
>>
>>9091056
yuropoors enter uni with more maths background
because of how shit the american high school system is we basically have to spend the first 2 years spoonfeeding them
>>
>>9090957
US students confirmed for brainlets.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>9090957
>>9090963
>*sc
Yeah, it's so surprising that the exams of an online course for retards is easy...
Actual single-variable calculus course is 18-014 and actual linear algebra is 18-700.
>>
>>9090957
>>9090963

18.01(sc) is a general institute requirement and 18.06 is mostly for engineers...

If you want calculus with theory (for mathematicians, physicists, etc) see 18.014 and if you want lin alg with theory see 18.700
>>
>>9091214
MIT student?
>>
>>9091240

MIT student?
>>
you faggots can't even into MIT Algebra
>>
>>9091214
Linear algebra =/= single-variable calculus
>>
You have the understanding that calculus does not necessarily apply to anything real but is mainly predictive. If you know the rules that apply, you can calculate (obv pun) the solution...
>>
>>9091056
>>9091163
>>9091206
Yes. It is true that American highschool is extremely poorly taught. This is no secret. Where America does best is its higher-level undergrad courses coupled with the first rate graduate programs.

Everyone in American academia knows this already, thank you for stating the obvious.
>>
>>9091206
It is a shame we have so many shitskins wrecking lower level education. Europe will start to understand quickly.
>>
>>9090963
If you had scrolled down to the other questions, you would notice it's not quite as easy as you think.
>>
>>9090957

This is pathetic. I cant believe americans dont learn proofs.
>>
File: 1501906296387.jpg (2MB, 2344x2676px) Image search: [Google]
1501906296387.jpg
2MB, 2344x2676px
>>9090957
>mfw this like way harder than my third world uni exams
I don't even know why I go to college desu, I will never compete agains americans or yuros
thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>9094665
That's for real analysis.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.