[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is going on in this picture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 126304500084.jpg (32KB, 322x524px) Image search: [Google]
126304500084.jpg
32KB, 322x524px
what is going on in this picture?
>>
File: Andrei.jpg (232KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Andrei.jpg
232KB, 1280x1024px
Just experimenting :).
>>
>Guy loses his hand somehow
>Arm stump is messed up
>Attach severed hand to blood vessels so it doesn't die
>Wait for stump to heal somewhat
>Reattach hand to stump

Most likely
>>
File: limb.jpg (77KB, 648x356px) Image search: [Google]
limb.jpg
77KB, 648x356px
>>9088995
This, happens all the time. There's all manner of weird as shit photos online like this.
>>
>>9089002
why dont they attach directly to the stump?
>>
>>9089209
>>Arm stump is messed up
>>
>>9089209

Blood supply might be too fucked to adequately perfuse the hand / stump might surgeries as well.
>>
>>9088988
>>9089002
I'm intrigued, never knew this was a thing.
>>
>>9089002
can they still move their hands afterwards?
how do nerves grow together?
>>
>>9089229
Fingers are connected with tendons, the actual muscles are somewhere in your arm.
>>
Interesting.

What if you attached additional hands around your body? Wouldn't you be able to do exponentially more work than your peers?
>>
>>9088995
This. Somewhere there's a picture of a dick that got lopped off by a lawnmower. The stump was too fucked up to immediately reattach, so they attached it to his arm instead, waited for his dick-stump to heal a bit, then reattached his dick. It's some strange, yet cool, shit.
>>
>>9089562
>dick that got lopped off by a lawnmower

HOW do you manage to do that?
>>
>>9089235
in pic the hand was re-attached with the actual muscles
besides, you still need nerves to sense touch and maintain correct grip strength
>>
>>9089785
I read that entire post and was like "huh neat". Then I read your post and realize I've been on 4chan too long.
>>
>>9089800
You can learn grip strength by feeling the pull of your muscles on the tendons and knowing how much you are flexing your muscle. It takes time to learn by that's one way to do it if the hand it numb.
>>
>>9089822
Haha lol XD, I no rite?!???! :D that whacky crazy four chan :)
>>
>>9089841
I hope your dick gets chopped off by a lawnmower.
>>
>>9088988
>Would you rather have a suncream made of ham, or an armpit that dispensed hands?

I feel like no-one is going to get that reference, but I still felt compelled to make it. Sorry.
>>
>>9090004
I would rather have some of that stash of yours, you fucking junkie.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.