[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there, nerds!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: bait za dusto.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bait za dusto.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
How would you like to be able to say for real that you once volunteered your time and dedication to solving one of the most important problems in societal progress: the assimilation of computers!

this would be relevant each and every time a new type of computer is made, since the contents of old computers would need to be translated to a new system in order to be received by the new ones, correct?

so what i say is this: why don't we make a framework for DATAMAPPED MEMORY so that filetranslation is easy and quick, since for image files, we could just map the data 1:1 to a condensed memory system that implements continuous and non-discreet math [physical indicators wherein the range of error for the data storage is lower than the acceptable range for the use of the information, although by mapping together different points we could lower the range of error indefinitely using modifiers and the continuous type to create more and more plot points to connect ranges of margin [i believe? not a math, more of an engineer, this just seemed reasonable to me but someone else could probably have a more accurate representation so we know what we're working with for that, but that would literally just be a new property of memory, only available through our framework [i believe, though could be possible in simulation but that would probably take up way more data than just doing it actively in physical space.]

and then we take it, and slap it on our wrist with some gyroscopes and accelerometers and call them pip boys and start the tech priests.
or we could start a business where we teach people to use them, for the emperor and the inquisition!
although i expect to make all of this tech to be made publicly available by making it open source under its own license and then also using the memory system to set up repositories of information in libraries in the form of a quickly-transferrable digital copy of the entire library with technology for librarians to copy in new books.
>>
File: best-fish.jpg (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
best-fish.jpg
105KB, 800x600px
im the research and development project manager for a volunteer association of individuals aligned for a common goal, to establish their position in this reality and encompass their optimal selves in a quest to find their place in the world through manual effort and coordinated contribution to cooperation.

ask me if you have any questions, i have numerous ideas for this specific project, which is why i chose it to elaborate the basic atmosphere that i provide to my interns.
>>
>>9088238
>Balls Ze Dusto
>>
>>9088647
have any real questions?
this is an entirely serious endevour, memory systems need to be finalized before the internet can actually be brought into a type of "internal compliance" which would make it simple enough for anyone to use after learning some basic properties of the hardware
>>
File: our spymaster.jpg (97KB, 642x414px) Image search: [Google]
our spymaster.jpg
97KB, 642x414px
i have basic designs for both the memory system and interface of a wearable computer solution, which would allow anyone to browse through the data-points and all associated information when interfacing with a legacy device, and potentially write if the relevant properties are known to the solution engine.

this would allow anyone to delete viruses from their computer with ease, esp. if you use your device as a backup of your other computers [which it could do easily, even the operating system]
>>
File: champions of justice.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
champions of justice.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
i want to use this as the basic ground for a larger community in the science space for collected interactions of groups using the philosophies which can be found in the study of hardware, and after creating the network of libraries which we can use to create a substantiated atmosphere to allow direct communication with those that have shared indexes [if you and some nerd pick out the same book at the library you can get into a conversation over the notes of that book by accessing the QR code on the book in a recorded-static-memory which would be held by the library.
all we would need for this to work is space to put chatrooms like whispernet or an automated bot/cellphone setup that makes gmail accounts automatically and uses the hardware to create a new front end while setting up the gmail account to forward to the device account automatically.

this should be simple with a browser made to use macros for stuff like this to set up the library accounts to begin with.

or just ask to set up memory for indexing purposes with your local library and use that for chat space on top of it in the index just updating a single pip of memory and adding a .1 for every message.

im here if you're interested, im also looking into getting land and tech together for a vault experiment, fallout larping using vault setups to manage communities of groups to create opportunities to help support the larger community.
>>
>>9090389
i think libraries might just let you do this if you agree to set up the book-code-to-local chat yourself and explain to them how to moderate it easily using a ticket indexing system.
some of them at least, small towns and stuff.

and then you can get bigger groups by going to different libraries and scanning the same books, and bringing them all together whenever you're online, until a librarian pushes a button and everyone gets put into groups based on how many different groups they have connected to on an averaged scale

all i do is try to think of fun things for computer and game hunters to do, since i know some of them will give me everything they have in order to get their hands on the things i can design, although i inherited my view on libraries from them.

im also a big archetype worker, all that psycho buddha babble stuff, bizzaro yoda translator.
the department is seriously lacking in manpower and its an oversight that i have allowed to go on for far too long.

-residential mad scientist,
chancellor.
>>
File: the feels of galactus.jpg (83KB, 363x464px) Image search: [Google]
the feels of galactus.jpg
83KB, 363x464px
im the kind of nerd that knows what magic computers we need to program the other magic computers.

base level is vulcan teleporters using midichlodians to ensure arrival of the consciousness between the transmission and arrival, then i can build the holodeck and lightsaber-form reality warping devices for whoever before going back to planet Q

the thing about magic computers is that they compute magic, but all the science is real, so its all just geometry mapping and action-instigation, so basic analytical and programming skills are all it takes to learn to use them, plus the space to experiment.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.