[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can i learn a whole semester of my degree in 2 weeks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1484854283825.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484854283825.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
can i learn a whole semester of my degree in 2 weeks?
>>
File: tao_terence_download_1.jpg (1MB, 2187x3000px) Image search: [Google]
tao_terence_download_1.jpg
1MB, 2187x3000px
>>9087868
Well Terrence Tao did it.
Able to solve Differential equations when 10yo.
Gold medal in International Math Olympics when 13yo.
BSc & MSc I'm Math when 16yo.
PhD in Math at Princeton with just 21yo.
Professor at UCLA in May with just 24yo.
& Math is the hardest degree.
We know that for few people like Tao it's definitely possible.
But we don't know if it's possible for me mortals like us, for the most STEM students & graduates.
>>
>>9087868
I do it every semester...
I procrastinate until its almost over, then work really hard ad mamas to pass.
I wish I could use this"power" to learn more stuff in advance
>>
>>9087909
You could try to find someway to speed up the graduation & get faster into Grad School.
>>
>>9087921
No, you don't understand, OP is taking summer classes and they end in 2 weeks with the Final. OP has been dicking around and now wants to study. He fucked up.
>>
>>9087868
Yes, but it requires training. It is quite possible to read that many words in that time. If you had sufficient memory you would be able to recall everything with enough clarity, and thus could score perfectly as long as you were not required to be creative. However being creative also requires you to know everything you need to know, so you are at least not any worse of that that. Sadly OP, you do not have the memory for it. Memory fags have it so fucking easy.
>>
>>9087868
There's usually only 40 hours of content in 1 semester so you should be able to do it in 2 days and still have time to eat and sleep.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.