[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5823.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5823.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
Girl: Hey big boy. You know, I think I like you... what do you do for a living?

>Oh, I'm a doctor...

Girl (thinking): Jackpot. I'm gonna let this guy cum in my ass, lick my eye, cheat on me with my sister, whatever I don't care as long as I have him.

>of mathematics

Girl: Oh, sorry I just remember today is my mom's birthday and I need to go visit her. Bye!
>>
File: 1491982108188.jpg (161KB, 747x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1491982108188.jpg
161KB, 747x1120px
*blocks your path integral*

If you're not ASHKENAZI female, keep on walking.
>>
Nah, everytime I say I'm a physics PhD I hear that gasp that makes them panties wet. Same for my math PhD peers.
>>
>>9087439
But what if she has the asskenazi?
>>
>>9087444
>I say I'm a physics PhD
...as though they know what is Physics.
>>
>>9087431
>>9088506
Is math related to science?
>>
Another thread for pathetic men to cry in.
Woe is me
>>
>>9088538
>And she never finds out you work for the NSA cracking encryption in chat apps making 200k/yr.
>>
>>9087431
search job as data science,finances, economics
>>
>>9088538
Boy: Hey cute girl. You know, I think I like you... how big are your tits?

>Oh, they are 36 double...

Boy (thinking): Jackpot. I'm going to cuddle with her, give her both rough and slow passionate sex that will make her cum each time, let her cuck me with Tyrone, whatever I don't care as long as I have her.

>A

Boy: Oh, sorry. I just remembered today is my mom's birthday and I need to go visit her. Bye!
>>
>>9088555
Except you do have guys who like small tits, but I've never heard a woman say "I prefer poor men"
>>
>>9088555
Lost me at 36. Fatty.
>>
File: 1483915041031.jpg (28KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
1483915041031.jpg
28KB, 500x273px
>>9087431

Lol I remember one instance of a girl asking me what I do and told her I'm an engineer.
Then she "casually" asked me to go have dinner with her.

It was surreal to me, as she already has a boyfriend.
I though this was all just a meme.

Fucking gold diggers.
>>
How hard is it to grasp that economic success is a major fitness indicator?
>>
>...as though they know what is Physics.

Physics is what Physicians do, isn't it? So he's a doctor.
>>
>>9087444
>>9088506
>Same b0rken grammar.

Anyway, I also have a PhD in Physics but never had that experience.

>>9088924
>and told her I'm an engineer.
I heard gold diggers had a thing for engineers during the halcyon days of Dot Com but I thought that was pretty dead now.
>>
>>9087431
>Hey big boy.
Big words for such a tiny image girl.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.