[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : Questions you're tired of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: ram.jpg (22KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
ram.jpg
22KB, 360x360px
>how old is God?

Its simple. Pretend the universe is a movie. Right now you are at scene "2017 AD" but you press rewind to see how many scenes there have been before. Eventually you get to the big bang but you want to see beyond that. After hours of black screen you understand the rewind function will last forever. Thats how old God is.
>>
Every single bait question /sci/ falls for on a daily basis.
>>
>>9087413
Close and open your eyes. There you go, that what infinity feels like after you die.
>>
File: 1436960336926.jpg (468KB, 1453x1904px) Image search: [Google]
1436960336926.jpg
468KB, 1453x1904px
Brainlet questions are usually characterized by being heavily loaded.

>What is the meaning of life?

This question implicitly claims that "life has a meaning," but the person make no effort in showing why the claim would be true. Thus the people, who ask questions like this, are just looking for affirmation that life is not completely meaningless.

>What happens after you die?

This question implicitly claims that "something happens after you die." In this context, "death" no longer stands for "you cease to exist", but rather "you teleport to different place and perhaps also transform into different body". Thus the people who ask questions like this are either A) incapable of abstract thought, or B) afraid of dying, and thus want to soften the definition of "death".
>>
>why can't I make a perpetual motion machine

I't always that one. People want to make a machine that outputs more energy than what it inputs.
>>
>>9087413
>big bang is real guys
I am astonished how people accept this blindly,is so stupid is borderline pathetic.
>>
>>9087413
Wow, you are an epic brainlet troll. lol
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.