[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptography a Science?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Cipher_Stone_Replica Deciphered.jpg (232KB, 1600x962px) Image search: [Google]
Cipher_Stone_Replica Deciphered.jpg
232KB, 1600x962px
A lot of Channers don't know how basic most programming and coding systems are to the creator, and that the illusion that covers their programs with a mask is merely the lack of intelligence that the interpreter faces in deciphering the algorithm.

When I first discovered there was a mathematical coding system incorporated into 17th century ciphers that led to major troves of religious treasures, I began to study more of the systems that were used to create them.

In this stone slab, is a complex system of coding that is used to deliver messages in spanish, english, using a wheel cipher, and using a keyword that was encoded using masonic themes of the Biblical tales of Revelations.

Its quite the piece of work, and to top it off the master who crafted it used two types of symbols, religious characters/symbols, and a mix of mathematical symbols. These were used to deliver two different messages, one for the wheel cipher, and the other to be drawn physically generating a coded template akin to a Merica Star overlaid on a rose compass symbol.

The messages were then used to guide the individual out of the largest trap ever envisioned.

The master cryptographer, was reinterring something in this tomb, something so important that they vowed not to speak about it for over 100 years.

With this foundation of Geometry, Mathematics, and other forms of Geomancy laid into the studies of these ciphers, a whole new layer of information was found in the texts of Shakespeare that correlated to directions with these symbols, and how to use them.

The whole thing began with two paintings that were known in France, that hang in the Louvre, a hidden section of history and the sciences that are entombed in a series of majestic clues left for the Sublime Prince to discover, along with the reasoning behind the destruction of his Kingdom.

The information can be found here :

www.facebook/secretmission4king
>>
I love the national treasure movies
>>
>>9087365
It's more of an art than science, actually.
>>
>>9087365
It's Mathematics/Computer Science.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.