[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simulation theory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: wevealwaysbeenhere.jpg (211KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
wevealwaysbeenhere.jpg
211KB, 900x675px
“How the fuck I am going to explain the real truth about everyone’s feelings that they want to make the world a better place, and connect it to the fact that their mortal brain is simply functioning as an automatic response to their advanced brain?”

"EVERYONE is looking for understanding. We begin the quest for understanding the moment that we are born into a world where the answers to our deepest questions do not exist. The mortal experience, being a perfunctory dream response of our much more highly advanced brain, is ALWAYS GOING TO MAKE US FEEL LIKE WE NEED TO KNOW MORE THAN WHAT WE DO … than what we can … because our advanced brain knows a helluva lot more than our mortal brain does."

"Can you imagine a part of your brain that is not in line and doing what the rest of your brain wants it to do? Can you imagine the conundrum, not only mentally, but physically? WHAT A HEADACHE!

Hopefully, I am going to be able to explain why the mortal experience takes place in our advanced, eternal brains, how it takes place, and most importantly, the only way it can take place in order to properly perform the action that the rest of our eternal brain needs it to do.

Everything about fulfilling the needs and expectations of our advanced-brain, everything about the mental process that we perceive as the experience of mortal life, depends on the other people with whom we engage our minds so that the experience can take place. In other words, if we do not learn how to get along with each other and allow each person to pursue their mortal life the way that that individual wants, the mortal experience will ALWAYS end up the same way, with the same result, that it has throughout the history of this earth: in complete annihilation of the human race."
>>
File: ringinsideofringinsideofring.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ringinsideofringinsideofring.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
"(Really, all this means is that we “reset the game” and try again. Each time, taking with us knowledge and experience of how the other players play in order for us all to be able to play The Game of Mortal Life the way that it was setup to be played, the ONLY way that it can go on to provide our advanced, eternal brain with the experiences that it needs, for the reason it connects with other advanced humans during the process.)"
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.