[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he /ourguy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 389.png (439KB, 680x854px) Image search: [Google]
389.png
439KB, 680x854px
is he /ourguy/?
>>
Alcohol and benzos really are no joke. I have done some terrible things I have no recollection of while under the influence of these things
>>
>“He is a man of extremes” explains his coworker, Romanian physicist Yuri Malania. “He is possibly one of the 100 most brilliant minds in the world, but his character is like that of an erupting volcano. He wants everything to go faster, he strongly believes we are decades backwards in science. He wishes humanity would already be colonizing Mars and the Moon, he wishes to leave his mark and push the limits of science into the 21st century,” he adds.
>>
File: 1498907263504.jpg (445KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1498907263504.jpg
445KB, 1280x1707px
>>9084544
In explicit construction of Grothendieck group we say [math](m_1,m_2)[/math] is equivalent to [math](n_1,n_2)[/math] if [math]m_1+n_2+k=m_2+n_1+k[/math] for some [math]k\in M[/math]. But why do we need this k, what if we define the equivalence relation by just [math]m_1+n_2=m_2+n_1[/math]. What are counterexamples showing we need this +k?
>>
>the virgin euro science
Spend years to find some shitty ass particle
>the russian chad techmagic
use a particle accelerator to create an earthquake while drinking vodka
>>
>>9084557
The grothendieck group of a semilattice is trivial, since each element is idempotent, so you want the equivalence relation on M x M to be trivial. Let M be the natural numbers with maximum as the operation. (5, 3) is not equivalent to (4, 1) with the second relation, but it is with the first relation (take k sufficiently large).
>>
how does a particle collider cause an earthquake?
>>
>>9084578
Creating a Kerr Blackhole with the purpose of time travel, of course
>>
>2 sources for this story on google
>>
>>9084578
It doesn't. You might be able to get a good explosion from a magnet quench maybe?
>>
>>9084556
Now this is a man i can get behind.
>>
>>9084544
Funny story but I'm pretty sure it is fake AF. None of the names mentioned in the article is in CERN's phonebook.
>>
>>9084544
god, if i ever become a scientist, i can tell thats gonna be exactly me, just with lab rats,
marmosets and alot of brain damage.
>>
>>9084556
Somebody make this man president so people can develop the human race instead of fighting little terrorists.
>>
>>9084567

Fuck year
>>
>>9084544

Bullshit. The LHC does not cause earthquakes.
>>
>>9085764
>makes plans to reduce global population to half a billion
>jew shoots him
>>
File: 56e.jpg (24KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
56e.jpg
24KB, 500x378px
>>9084544
>mfw Russian mad scientists with doomsday devices actually exist
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/9246045/French-CERN-scientist-jailed-for-plotting-terror-attacks.html

lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.