[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADDERALL IS A SCAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0094.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0094.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
Managed to get a prescription for adderall, should I go ahead and take it?

I feel like I'm just gonna build dependence on this drug and in future it's gonna bite me back when I can't function like a normal human being without it.

Right now, I'm having things like brain fog, I think it's because of the fact that I rarely exercise. Also I'm very disorganized and I find it hard to follow a fixed study schedule, but it's not like an average student has a study schedule, I believe I'm not disciplined enough to do it. Anyways, should I take this drug to circumvent developing discipline?

On my own, by just fucking around, I have a pretty good GPA 3.6/5, Physics.
>>
I once saw a documentary where a man with a brain cloud jumped into an erupting pacific island volcano to clear it up. It worked out pretty well for him, you should try it too.
>>
>>9084445
It won't give you motivation
>>
>>9084460
This, no matter how much of any drug you take, if you don't have the discipline to do something, a magic pill won't fix it for you and i've tried a lot of magic pills.
>>
>>9084445
>when I can't function like a normal human being without it.

You are not supposed to take it if you can function like a normal human being...

Don't abuse drugs.
>>
>>9084460

Adderall it not about giving you motivation. It helps you focus.

Some people cannot even read a book without some meds because they brain is so messed up that their focus drifts away within minutes.

You cannot just will yourself out of mental illness either.
>>
>>9084445
Now you have a great safety net. Maybe you fucked up somehow and need to get a lot done. Take half an adderall tab. Taking it everyday for no particular reason doesn't really make sense.
>>
If you have bad studying habits and tend to fuck off on the internet or games instead, you might suddenly find yourself hyperfocused on that rather than homework.
>>
Have you been to med school? Why self-medicate if you're not 100% on the science? You should only do that if you are terminally ill and it is worth the risk.
>>
>should I take amphetamines?
No. No you should not.
>>
>>9084445
Oh, look! It's another thread about a lazy retard taking unnecessary drugs and thinking that his laziness will go away without him moving a finger for it.
I bet you just read a bunch of things on the internet about ADHD and lied all the symptoms to your physician so he would give you the prescription.
The only way you're gonna stop being a lazy fuck is to start doing things. Turn off your damn computer and work things out.
>>
just drink coffee or sips. most of you fags asking for nootropic drugs never even tried a cup of coffee before.
>>
>>9084445
Hey OP, have you ever heard of distilled water?
I don't intend to shoah your thread or anything, but you should research it. I have had brain fog for AT LEAST six years (can't remember when it started), but for the first time in forever I'm hopeful it might actually be going away.
>>
As someone with diagnosed ADHD and taking both Vyvanse and generic Adderall as prescribed, I think you should figure out how to organize your life and shit before you even think about alternatives.
>>
>>9084538
What's the cure then?
>>
its just meth, just like oxy is heroin
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.