[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: images-38.jpg (21KB, 361x408px) Image search: [Google]
images-38.jpg
21KB, 361x408px
I am a businessman, I translate the mathematicians autism to customers and take credit for their autism, therefore I am superior to the mathematician. I am superior to the engineer, scientist and technologist.

I make more money than the mathematician and I have a higher rank than the mathematician. I also get higher quality of women but that is irrelevant as mathematicians have no interest in women.

Most STEM majors are Asians and I am a white man, a white businessman therefore superior. O have blue eyes and you have brown eyes.

I am the superior one, I drink your milkshake.

If you want to criticize my statements, go ahead, I am here to listen to you
>>
Hi.
>>
File: Rick-Steves1.jpg (54KB, 362x394px) Image search: [Google]
Rick-Steves1.jpg
54KB, 362x394px
>>9083838
you also work more hours than me and if you are as good at your job as you claim, you'd be objectively better off as a self employed entrepreneur.

you also have to kiss the mathematicians, engineers, and technologists ass on a daily basis because good STEM talent is actually really fuckin' hard to find and retention is a big deal in the corporate world at the moment.

is the compensation better? sure, but you are earning every penny of that shit.
>>
>>9083858
I kiss them in the ass and then I fuck them in the ass when I take credit for their work and make all the money
>>
File: smirking engineer.jpg (15KB, 301x450px) Image search: [Google]
smirking engineer.jpg
15KB, 301x450px
>>9083863
the only one who's getting fucked is you buddy. i'm milking your company for 100k a year for doing maybe an hours worth of work a week because you don't have any idea what it is i do. enjoy taking client calls on the weekend and being wholly responsible if i fuck up. you do take all the credit, for better or worse. nobody remembers the engineer who worked on a multimillion dollar project that cratered, but they sure as shit remember the business guy at the front of it all.
>>
Name one business man who was a contemporary of Isaac Newton.
>>
>>9083883
This, enjoy tanking the stress for me buddy,I hope the extra cash worths it.
>>
File: 1405231834622.png (1MB, 1036x726px) Image search: [Google]
1405231834622.png
1MB, 1036x726px
ITT: students from shit universities argue with each other over their power and income fantasies.
>>
Lol at the coping by STEM autists,
Business is filled with Gordan Gekkos, Patrick Batemans and Jordan Belfort's. STEM is filled with aspie chinks and shitskins, neck beard autism
>>
File: IMG_20170804_104821.jpg (106KB, 1080x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170804_104821.jpg
106KB, 1080x553px
Hahhahahhahahhahahahahahhaha
>>
>>9083863
>I take credit for their work
Except that doesn't happen. No one would work for you. In the end his name will be on the patent and his experience will be on his CV. It will allow that engineer to take 10 different jobs. Meanwhile your experience is the same. His value raises faster with time, meanwhile yours is a simple linear relationship.

Apart from that this: >>9083883
> higher quality of women
Interestingly enough most of my engineer friends who fuck around don't have any problems, neither the business guys, but when it gets serious most of the business guys have 2 wives in a row ending in divorce within 3 years. Indeed, you take the credit for all the shit, including the kid which isn't yours. So define quality for me.

>O have blue eyes and you have brown eyes.
Blue eyes are a mutation. So what you really mean is that you're inferior.

>take credit for their autism,
Except that the best entrepreneurs are usually engineers or scientists.
With technical knowledge it's so much easier to not get fucked. Plus someone with a background in math won't really have problem learning how to calculate his business shit.

>>9083924
I actually know dudes like that with a PhD. Of course, at genius level, well... yeah, most of them are maximum sperglords.

The actual truth is you aren't a good businessman, because if you would be then you wouldn't care about shit like this. Most guys know that they can't exist just by themselves and this is true for most cases. This includes the engineer, the scientist, the mathematician, the physicist.
>>
File: Elon_Musk_2015.jpg (396KB, 1011x1484px) Image search: [Google]
Elon_Musk_2015.jpg
396KB, 1011x1484px
>>9084398
>Except that the best entrepreneurs are usually engineers or scientists.
>>
File: xVAFH9ZH_400x400.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
xVAFH9ZH_400x400.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>9084398 #
>Except that the best entrepreneurs are usually engineers or scientists
Bill Gates.
>>
>>9083838
What weird logics is that anyway? Any nigger with a gun could come up, shoot you, and steal your fucking milkshake. Do you feel so insecure that you need this kind of delusional internet boasting to compensate? That's not even trolling, because that would require intelligence.
>>
>>9084420
Elon Musk is a bachelorbabby and he makes his money by scamming normies who don't understand why hyperloop is both a literal and figurative pipe dream.
>>
>>9083838
>i have money
>i am superior to everyone that has less money
>Kardashians and other retarded celebrities have more money then you
>therefore you are inferior to literal retards
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.