[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pajeets and Changs constantly get away with cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1499196741145.png (55KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499196741145.png
55KB, 1000x1000px
>Pajeets and Changs constantly get away with cheating
>>
>>9083551

Fuck them. I say let's get on with the day of the rope.
>>
But its their culture :^)

Don't be so insensitive
>>
They are sub human.
>>
File: 1497885667670.jpg (292KB, 944x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1497885667670.jpg
292KB, 944x1050px
>freshman-year biotech final
>asian kid behind me checking his phone throughout the test
>prof walks right up to him
>he doesn't even notice her 'cause his head was down looking at his phone
>prof makes him hand over his phone and test and says "come with me" with this cold, dead look on her face
>brings the guy over to the front, presumably to fail him and have the TA's chew him out for a bit
>hear him apologizing and trying to suck up on his way up there, practically begging for forgiveness
>didn't even have the balls to shut up and accept his fate
>>
>>9083551
if this happens at your school, you go to a shit uni.

about Asians cheating though:
>number theory final
>prof made it very tough to compensate for easy homework
>told us before exam that 50% on final was guaranteed pass
>2 hours in im making sure i have at least a passing score so far
>suddenly hear commotion from back of room
>Prof storms to back and pulls the exam from a Chinese exchange student's desk
>guy starts to plead
>prof says loudly in German accent
You have FAILED this course. You will be lucky to stay at the University.
>guy starts panicking at the front of room
>eventually he left with some admin
i knew there guy a little bit. he didn't speak hardly any English, i get the impression that his parents effectively paid off someone to do all entrance exams and essays for him to get in
>>
asian pussy is best pussy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.