[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I purposefully managed to slow down my brain to stop feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Causes-of-toothache.jpg (97KB, 1032x736px) Image search: [Google]
Causes-of-toothache.jpg
97KB, 1032x736px
I purposefully managed to slow down my brain to stop feeling toothaches. But now I noticed that I cannot concentrate on learning and memorizing anything.
>>
How did you do it?
>>
>>9083157
He went to the doctor and still feels dizzy from the narcosis.
>>
What? Why would you do that? I thought my method of getting a hammer and knocking the fucking thing out was crazy.
>>
>>9083148
How the fuck did the people of the past cope with tooth pain from cavities and abcesses? It must have been so fucking miserable.
>>
>>9083168
Someone with pliers had fun ripping teeth out.
>>
>>9083148
No you entered a phase called chronic pulpitis.
Fucking brainlets.

t.dentist
>>
>>9084843
>I cannot concentrate on learning and memorizing anything.

how do you explain this if he's not feeling pain
>>
>>9083148
My dentist gave me a new style fillings but failed to mention that they must be replaced every 4 years.he wants to replace my mercury fillings with these too. WTF dentists i ain't made out of money give me fillings that will last a lifetime.

Do I just pull out my teeth
>>
>>9086014
Its dull pain.
Doesn't actively hurt but enough to distract you.
>>
>>9086028
>Do I just pull out my teeth
Yes if you want to be looked at like a lower class citizen.
>>
>>9084843
t. I'm technically a doctor.
>>
>>9087159
Jealous much
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.