[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: valium.jpg (12KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
valium.jpg
12KB, 380x250px
I've tried valium on two occasions, once with 4x10mg pills and another time with 7x10mg over the course of a few hours. After all of that, I still felt no effects and no signs of even drowsiness.

Thought they were just crap pills, but two of my friends tried them and felt effects from them within an hour (They had a great time). So is there any reason why I wouldn't feel anything? Should I expect this to happen with other benzo's?
>>
>>9080388
You're taking shit pills. Taking 4 benzos would definitely knock you out.
>>
I believe some genotypes are essentially "immune" to benzos. Or at leasts the dosage required for them to feel an effect would be massive
>>
>>9080391
Nope. People aren't naturally immune to unnaturally made drugs, only in extremely rare circumstances.
>>
Perhaps you have a CYP enzyme variant that metabolizes it very rapidly. These variants exist for some other drugs, not sure about valium tho.
>>
>>9080402
That's what I thought, but in that case I can't think of why I had such a different experience to them.

(One of them enough for me to trust they know if they're on something)
>>
>>9080410
Were they your first time doing them?

Were you anxious or reluctant to do them?

Were you on any other drugs?

What is your weight/height?
>>
>>9080410
the same shit happens with most drugs
if you have ever been part of drug culture you hear people say "the first time i smoked weed i didnt get high". and you can replace weed with mushrooms, acid, etc and get people saying they felt nothing the first time.

do it again, you'll feel it.

you could also have different levels of certain enzymes, causing you to not metabolize the drug as intended, but that would effect many drugs, you would probably know by now if you had that condition
>>
>>9080388
Don't experiment with them. They're addicting af. The withdrawals are harsh
>>
>>9080835
I have GAD and I take it for that, at one point I decided to start doing loads of them for a few weeks. Ran out and got so bored.
>>
>>9080705

>Were they your first time doing them?
I had tried it once before 1x10 and just assumed I'd feel it next time

>Were you anxious or reluctant to do them?
Not really, tried a bunch of other things and generally plan a while before hand

>Were you on any other drugs?
Nothing else at all, feels too dangerous so I don't mix

>What is your weight/height?
60kg
>>
>>9080973
You're 9 stone or thereabouts... I'm 12 and 2-3 knock me out. I ask these questions because a larger mass effects drugs, and the conscious resistance to drugs might invoke a placebo effect where you think you're resisting it..

Anywho, I stand by my first assumption being that the pills you're taking were duds. Valium is a very addictive drug which you should use caution with. It's one of those drugs which slowly creeps up on you. I don't know, if they don't work, don't do them, and don't try and feel a high if you don't.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.