[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Americans go to college for education or to party?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: claustrophobia.jpg (2MB, 2794x1797px) Image search: [Google]
claustrophobia.jpg
2MB, 2794x1797px
Do Americans go to college for education or to party?
>>
it depends on their major

STEM = study

Liberal arts = to fuck and drink
>>
>>9079846
They go to college because they're idiots who want to enslave themselves with debt.
>>
>>9079854
>t. unemployed arts major
>>
>>9079846
It is called 'call itch' so to fuck I would say. Women only know 1 syllable words, witch gives a different perspective to language all together. It's the way of the witch. The original purpose of communication. And all related to either sex, food or danger.
>>
>>9079846
Both.

I think it is kids collecting degrees like Pokemon badges.

You're really just paying for the verification of your knowledge. Most of it is learning on your own from a book. They give you the workout plan; you do the exercises.

It seems like it is an outsourcing of qualification verification so that employers do not have to do the verification themselves; they just lean on the merit/reputation of your degree and institution.
>>
>>9079883
What is "call itch" couldn't find anything on it.
>>
>>9079918
On the other hand you get experience via working in labs and doing lab work; half the shit you do in labs could probably kill you if not done with a professional

On the other hand as a geologist, its nice to have someone explain what the fuck these rock formations mean in the greater context of things
>>
>>9079846
Lol, college isn't even for learning anymore Tbh. I majored in Mechanical Engineering and I hardly studied, I usually just copied most of the homework and then slept and fucked the rest of my time. Learning is gay lmao. Also I'm chinese so that might explain my big bad brain.
>>
>>9079952
For the hands-on stuff, it makes sense.

Some lab equipment is expensive.

Real-time feedback is quicker, but I bet the explanation could be found in a book somewhere.

The math, physics, and computer science is more what I was talking about.

Mathematician btw>>9079918

How many other hands do you have?
>>
Why are on this picture, people around 40 ?
>>
>>9079985
Americans age physically faster
>>
Why not both?
>>
>>9079846
>>9079985
It's gotta be some sort of special event... There's also no men in the pic. Shit's weird.
>>
>>9079985
either it is a concert with mostly female fans or they're all lesbians
>>
>>9079944
he made a very unfunny play of words.
>>
>>9080010

This. Fat makes the body age faster and also look older.

Amerifat high schoolers look over 30.
>>
That's why a chad knows that the best place to fuck and drink is HS and then get serious in college because only brainlet niggera/virgins have any difficulty in passing HS and the SAT with excellent grades.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.