[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balding Theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (55KB, 450x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 450x362px
I'm not satisfied with the current balding theory. My main gripe is the pattern that only men seem to develop while progessively balding.

Why is it that men first slowly lose hair in their temples and then it spreads to their vertex?

Women do not follow this pattern of hairloss. They typically lose their hair in a disffuse manner all over their top scalp and it usually takes menopause to trigger this.

There's also no comparison between how many 18-25 yr old males balding versus women in that same age bracket. The bulk of women balding exhibit hairloss after their 40s and yet you have men in their teens already showing signs.

The androgenic/dht theory may partially explain this disparity between men and women but it still doesn't explain the particular pattern.

Thoughts?
>>
Sugar and excessive ejaculation.
>>
>>9079434
Sweat glands my boy. Bigger brain produces more heat, this is dissipated by the temples.

If you're not balding, you're confirmed a brainlet.
>>
>>9079434

Diffuse thinning in women is a completely different matter to male pattern baldness. You seem to be mistaken in thinking that both men and women have the exact same underlying cause and that it simply presents differently in both genders. No, it's a completely different thing.
>>
>>9079438
Tao, Lurie, Kontsevich have all full head of hairs.
>>
balding at 21 fag reporting in

I've had test levels checked and I'm almost outside of normal range on the lower end. I know this doesn't necessarily mean my dht levels are low or high, but it most likely indicates LOW dht from my understanding.

But then again I might be irregular, recently my hair's started thinning at the side of my head while the balding at the crown is still not severe.

summary of balding: BAD receding hairline, later noticed significant thinning around crown as well as a predictably large "hole" at the epicentre, thinning on left side of head
>>
>>9079434
>There's also no comparison between how many 18-25 yr old males balding versus women in that same age bracket. The bulk of women balding exhibit hairloss after their 40s and yet you have men in their teens already showing signs.

It's less common in women because the gene is recessive, so women need 2 copies to bald. Also women have far less test (so less dht) so it takes longer to ick in even if they do get the gene.
>>
lol at you pathetic faggots balding, lmao get on drugs asap.
GIRLS ARE REPULSED BY BALD FAGGOTS, DONT DELUDE YOURSELF.

>INB4 the rock is bald and he pulls it off
>lol are you the rock? do you have a sick body, broad shoulders, wait to hip ratio and an ultra masculine face? no, you post on fucking 4chan, without hair you are invisible to women if not you already are.
>>
>>9079436
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>9079747
Quality post
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.