[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me how this works?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 327405758.gif (2KB, 316x197px) Image search: [Google]
327405758.gif
2KB, 316x197px
Can someone tell me how this works?
>>
>>9077272
are you confused about why applying a force moves a load?
>>
>>9077280
the inclined plane
>>
>>9077404
ok you know how the gravitational force is always pointing down right? well the component that's actually active against your force will only be a component that's perpendicular to the inclined plane. alongside that, the normal force is going to be counteracting the initial startup of movement, but only the component that's perpendicular to the plane agan. these are all broken down using right triangles. you can also use the dot product depending on how comfortable you are. i can draw a graph to give a better explanation.
>>
>>9077272
It doesn't work, your gif isn't animated.
>>
This is the most abstract pepe I've seen in a while.
>>
>>9077272
enough force needs to be applied to negate and surpass static friction, gravityX, and some other shit that I don't care about.
>>
>>9077272

I force my load up your cunt LOL
>>
>>9077272
Basic trigonometry, 1st grade tier.
>>
>>9077272
you have to analize the whole thing from a reference point you set up. generally, XY plane, so you get an equation for all forces that push on X axis and all forces that push on Y axist. To know how a vector force distributes on it's X and Y components, you multiply it by it's angle's cosine and sine.

Beyond that, it's just normal force diagrams.

.t studying physics I as we speak
>>
>>9077404
what the fuck do you mean "tell me how an inclined plane works?"
its a fucking ramp
it makes things go up
what kind of explanation do you want?
do you want numbers?
diagrams?
do you want to know more about friction?
normal forces?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.