[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reality to powdered mono atomic gold? Is it even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Is there any reality to powdered mono atomic gold? Is it even theoretically possible? Has there ever been any legit scientific study done on it?
>>
>>9075339
No, it is actually just a jewish conspracy. (((they))) say that it doesn't matter if they take all the gold, they will then just hire chemists to make more gold for the rest of us :^). Or should I say, :^^^^^^^^). Fucking big nose fuckers.
>>
As soon as you start moving the powder atoms will start fusing
>>
File: 1465136451976.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1465136451976.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>9075607
Right, that's interesting, so even if it were to exist it wouldn't be stable at all. So if you move it too much you end up with a block of gold again?
>>
Most of the time if you press supporters on their claims they'll fall back to some claim like "the properties exist but aren't testable by science, you just have to trust us". They've explicitly placed their claims beyond the realm of scientific testing.

Also, if you look at the chemistry, most of the time when people talk about mono atomic gold they're talking about precipitated magnesium hydroxide, not actual elemental gold.
>>
Just for conversation's sake, here's a bunch of bullshit by the guy claiming to have discovered it: https://monatomic-orme.com/david-hudson/
>>
>monoatomic gold
only $40 on amazon for 15 grams
>https://www.amazon.com/Mother-Earth-Alchemy-Monatomic-Powder/dp/B002XE07JU

Your saying I can buy a bunch of this and shake it up and the powder will fuse into gold bars?
>>
>>9075742
it will not
>>
>>9075607
this
>>9075699
it would react with everything around it most likely with the dirt in the air.
>>
>>9075729
References:

[1] Sitchin, Zecharia, The 12th Planet, 1976, The Stairway to Heaven, 1980, The Wars of Gods and Men, 1985, The Lost Realms, When Time Began, Genesis Revisited, 1990, Divine Encounters, 1995, Avon Books, New York.

[2] Gardner, Laurence, Bloodline of the Holy Grail, 1996-1997, Barnes & Noble Books, New York; Genesis of the Grail Kings, 1999, Bantam Press, New York; Realm of the Ring Lords, 2000, Media Quest, Ottery St. Mary, England; and most importantly: Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark, Amazing Revelations of the Incredible Powers of Gold, 2003, HarperCollins, London.

kek
>>
>>90757
>Bloodline of the Holy Grail
>Realm of the Ring Lords
who can scientifically argue against sources as authoritative as these?
>>
>>9075746
If it is monoatomic then there's no oxide layer which would keep the atoms from welding together.
>>
>>9076202
i said it won't for two reasons: it's not truly monoatomic, and it's not truly gold
>>
>>9075339
clearly a scam
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.