[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Allergic reaction to dust with *fever*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hello Anons!

Being the good Anon I am, my home sure could need some cleaning. And the cleaning sure whips up dust in the air, despite me being careful.

One predictable reaction is a running nose and a light cough. But another strange reaction is a light fever. Of course I will get some respiratory protection, so it will probably be a problem of the past. But what exactly do you think I reacted to? Anyone else who had a similar experience?
>>
>>9075168
Asbestos? Arsenic? Depends what kind of materials you have in your house and how old they are.

Try to wear long gloves and goggles as well.
I hear zyrtec is useful too.
>>
>>9075176
It's nothing strange really. Imagine a pile of clothes that may be used but not any visible mold. Or a stack of books with dust on. Or a paper bag with some books in that became a dust collector.

I've got a pretty good sense of smell, and I haven't detected any strange smells. I've read that most of the dust is actually skin particles. Could it be an allergic reaction to myself?
>>
>>9075181
>Could it be an allergic reaction to myself?
I wouldn't know, you'd need to get tested in that case.
>>
>>9075196
I see.

Ans whatever. Four bucks on a 3-pack of respiratory protection is practically free. And it sure feels good to clean.
>>
>>9075221
I wonder if sending kids to school with cheap face-masks would save in health costs in the long-run.
Tangent, I know.
>>
>>9075347
Maybe. But having smaller schools and kindergartens would make a lot of things better. Face it, those mega schools with their endless horror movie hallways are just day concentration camps. Totally unnatural.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.