[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Global Consciousness Project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: PW067.jpg (2MB, 2480x3490px) Image search: [Google]
PW067.jpg
2MB, 2480x3490px
When you physics and math majors see things related to the Global Consciousness Project or evidence from RNG experiments, what is your reaction?

Just candy for lesser minds?
>>
File: PW069.jpg (2MB, 2480x3490px) Image search: [Google]
PW069.jpg
2MB, 2480x3490px
>>9072529
Is this experiment and all the evidence for it really ignored? I I guess nobody here cares or knows. Kind of depressing.
>>
>>9072529
Such a thing as the "noosphere" undoubtedly exists. My hypothesis is that the randomness comes from people not caring and they are forced to when major events occur. I suspect it is all related to prime numbers somehow.
>>
>>9075241
To add to this, see my post here >>9072533

My idea is that the world as we know it is some kind of game whereby people pretend to be gods in some way. God made science in his image, so QM in our reality would be something that people made in there own image. Particles act "randomly" in this scale because people are content to just bounce around randomly (morally speaking) without regard for what is right. Randomly would really mean "according to some meaningless cyclical pattern" - space-time in our reality has both an imaginary and a real component. When highly emotive things happen time shifts phase from imaginary to real just causing some pattern to appear out of the randomness.
>>
>>9072529
The mind has a metaphysical oracle that aids in computation of conscience and leaks small quantities of non-local information. Where it comes from is none of our (STEM's) concern, go to >>>/his/.
>>
>>9075265
What you are referring to as "non-local information" is in fact emotion, and is of scientific interest according to GCP.
>>
>>9073923
The GCP is scientific proof that such as thing as emotion exists, and like emotion people acknowledge it is there but want to lend as little credence to it as possible.
>>
File: PaperArtist_2013-09-14_21-26-55.jpg (1MB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
PaperArtist_2013-09-14_21-26-55.jpg
1MB, 2048x1280px
>>9075264
I've read your posts. Can you tell me what a normal person should to to increase their chances of winning a large organized lottery?

If they do not deserve to win it, does that affect things according to your ideas?

I think you and I would be friends.
>>
>>9076960
Well whatever the case might be, believing in delusions surely won't help one in this regard. Figuring out the truth can be hard.
>>
File: peach 2.jpg (330KB, 1920x698px) Image search: [Google]
peach 2.jpg
330KB, 1920x698px
>>9076979
I do not believe in it. I do however want to hear what the the person who created the linked thread has to say about this question. For me believe is very moveable, but slow. Curiosity is my excuse to be this immature.

Are you the person that posted that set of ideas?
>>
>>9076983
Yes. If the universe we see truly were simulated then there is the high possibility that such lottery games are rigged, although that does not mean there isn't a way to crack it somehow.
>>
>>9076986
I supposes my silly hopes were waiting for an answer from you that would involve the number of minds participating and willing the lottery in their favor in terms of quantity and ...karma?

This is assuming the game is not rigged and indeed truly random per human definition.

Additionally, in the simulation rigged assumption, what would it be rigged for? Who is the rigging trying to fool and why?
>>
>>9073923
>>9072529
What the fuck is that from?
>>
File: PW000cover01.jpg (2MB, 2480x3490px) Image search: [Google]
PW000cover01.jpg
2MB, 2480x3490px
>>9077005
You are looking at images from a concept and storyline explanation bookle of a PS1 JRPG titled "Xenogears"

It came out right before FF7. It has a cult following for its incredibly complicated and long story line. Many dislike it due to the length and complexity of story. I like it it because it has lots of inspiration from quantum physics intertwined into it's Knowledge v Uncertainty themed story. You don't have to be a smart person to enjoy it. I am proof.

If you want more pics from this guide, then just search under the document section of some emulator sites. There is a English version floating around. Good luck finding it.
>>
>>9076999
Well, I don't know the way it truly works so I can only suppose. It would depend on what the social construct at hand is, and from my experience people do seem to get skill/virtue with luck inverted. I don't think I am far off the mark however.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.