[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This happened YOU FUCKS!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>Stop tugging on your cheese dicks.

LOVE YA!

http://nypost.com/2017/07/11/scientists-make-teleportation-breakthrough/
>>
*teleports behidn you*
hehe its science kid
>>
>>9071987
This article is so bad.
>>
File: 160727-Joe-Budden-IG-2.jpg (55KB, 538x370px) Image search: [Google]
160727-Joe-Budden-IG-2.jpg
55KB, 538x370px
>>9072013
This must be you....
>>
>>9072018
First of all, there was no teleportation. The explanation of entanglement, what the experiment actually did and what it means for science are poorly conveyed.
>>
At least post a bait using a primary source.
https://arxiv.org/abs/1707.00934
>>
>>9071987
>teleporting elementary particles
>teleporting objects

Not the same thing. The wording is very misleading here. They make it sound like this is a process that can scale but that is wrong. The teleportation worked exactly because of the properties of isolated elementary particles. Take away the any of that and it becomes impossible.

Pro tip: humans are not elementary particles.
>>
tldr: they beam the photons and verify that they stay entangled
>>
File: cheese_dicker.jpg (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cheese_dicker.jpg
121KB, 1024x768px
>>9071987
I will tug my cheese all I want, sir.
>>
>For the first time, scientists have successfully teleported a photon from the ground to a satellite in orbit.

Woah.....

>proving that quantum entanglement

Oh, so its not teleportation at all.
>>
>>9071987
Oh boy, this again...

Nothing to see here guys, it's just more bullshit made up by the chinese.
>>
>>9071987
No it didn't. Anything that happens on the subatomic or cosmic level that's "revolutionary" is made up bullshit. Human perception is all fucked up at these levels.
>>
SAGE THIS SHIT
>>
File: Screenshot_20170729-225304.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170729-225304.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>9071987
>>9072013
>>9072018
>>9072455
>New York Post
Come on guys... This paper is a tabloid
>>
File: 123123.png (496KB, 630x633px) Image search: [Google]
123123.png
496KB, 630x633px
>>9071987
>nypost.com

Nice popsci blog screenshot thread, OP..
>>
So that's how chinese people appear all over the world.
>>
>>9071987
Were literally startreck now guys! I mean, quantum teleportation is even better than normal teleportation (it has qyANTUM IN THE NAME AFTER ALL!)
>>
>>9071987
Quantum teleportation is a terribly named process in which two quantum entangled particles synchronize their quantum states.
While it may be useful for encryption, it has nothing to do with what average people understand as teleportation.
>>9072090
>beam
Let me make this perfectly clear: they shine a ray of light at the sattelite. This isn't a Star Trek thing.
>>
>>9072829
Ah, yes I can dismiss things I don't know anything about as false too.

Though the article is absolutely retarded; so are you.
>>
>>9071987
Fox News, this is going to be quality journalism TRUST ME
>>
>>9072829
how much of a fucking brainlet can you be go call your mom so she can hurry back with your tendies and you can get the fuck out of here
>>
I want a gf
>>
>>9073377
I know plenty about the subject. Most people are just morons and liars. Including "experts". At this point, especially "experts". Experts came up with Dark everything, remember, which I always knew was far too stupid to be anything other than a math mistake. You should recall 1984 and O'brien's speech about how sophisticated and intelligent it is that people can fool themselves so thoroughly.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.