[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any doctors please - is something wrong with my liver?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (118KB, 570x845px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 570x845px
So just now I drank some sangria, maybe 150 or 200 ml(10 percent alcohol on empty stomach).
I haven't drank in over a year and don't drink before then either. No drinking at all other than, like I said, a year ago and that was wine for a period of about two weeks. I got drink very fast. Withtin 5 minutes I was buzzed, light headed and nauseous. I'm male, 190 pounds, 6'1 and 19 years old. Have a pretty healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables, mainly drink purified water with sometimes vanilla almond milk and all supplements.
Omega 3 6 and 9 300 mg each
Adult women's Walmart daily vitamin
5000 iu vitamin d
Vitamin c 800 percent daily value once every 3 days
Magnesium
Iron
Right now on some monocycline
Low testosterone and family history of thyroid problems. No major health issues other than the low t.

The year ago drinking I don't remember the alcohol going to my mind that fast and that was 3 percent higher alcohol content by volume.
So, is something wrong with my liver? I'm a little freaked out right now and have been paranoid ever since I drank the sangria and wondered why I got drunk so fast. I'll probably schedule an apointment right away, need to do blood work for testosterone so I can get anti estrogens and HCG since testosterone injections don't work, will ask about it then but would like to know something immediately right now.
>>
>>9070924
Do you consume a lot of carrots or other sources of vitamin A?
>>
>>9070924
Did you eat anything before and how long ago was it ?
>>
>>9070965
No and I ate maybe 15 cherries before the drink and about 3 hours before I ate a pemmican bat and 2 chibatta rolls.
>>
>>9070967
I was also on accutane and or iso tretinoin 3 years ago.
>>
>>9070924
Empty stomach; Sangria is fizzy? Fizzy alcohol drinks get into the blood faster; you're not used to alcohol; and drank it too quickly. You're probably OK. Try a non-fizzy drink after a meal, say a glass of wine, and take your time. If you still get symptoms, tell your doc when you see them.
>>
>empty stomach
>fizzy alcoholic drink
>on monocycline

gee op how could this happen? i have no idea how test and thyroid levels affect alcohol tolerance but i'm tempted to say they might.
>>
>>9070924
>So just now I drank some sangria, maybe 150 or 200 ml(10 percent alcohol on empty stomach).
>200ml

You'll be fine stop being a pussy, you're just drunk.
>>
>>9070924
wow this is clearly just due to your medication and not drinking in a long time your tolerance will plummet and not eating alot. you dont need a doctor.
>>
>low test
>drunk easily
Do you find yourself attracted to hungry skeletons as well OP?
>>
>>9070924
>Omega 3 6 and 9 300 mg each
>Adult women's Walmart daily vitamin
>5000 iu vitamin d
>Vitamin c 800 percent daily value once every 3 days
>Magnesium
>Iron
>Right now on some monocycline
>Low testosterone and family history of thyroid problems. No major health issues other than the low t.
Stop taking supplements like a fucking woman OP and get your vitamins and minerals from food like normal people.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170729-232233.jpg (352KB, 992x1115px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170729-232233.jpg
352KB, 992x1115px
>>9071638
this. And why the hell are you taking a womens vitamin? Lol.

OP, generally people on this board know basic tidbits of science but you clearly dont know this one so let me just tell you: there is no convincing evidence in the sea of lolterature to suggest that multivitamin products increase health when taken reguarly or intermittently. There is evidence to suggest their consumption carries a risk of causing mineral imbalance (is there a reason you're taking magnesium instead of consuming it from food?) and increased mortality.

From this and the list you gave, I might assume that you have a bit of an odd approach to health and diet. You seem to be taking some strange things and combinations of. My best guess is either that your attitude and supps/meds have contributed to your problems, or that you have a root problem (as youve suggested) and your strange behaviour just accompanies it and likely isn't doing your root problem any favours.

I hope you're not taking iron without regular blood tests, this can fast become toxic with certain people being particularly strong iron absorbers.

Now to your actual alcohol issue:
Like other poster suggested, antibiotics and alcohol obviously interact, your doctor should have told you this if not the fucking packet/common sense.
>>
>minocyclin
i am used to heavy drinking, but last time i took this stuff and had as little as two beers i literally pissed myself and had the worst hangover of my life
>>
>>9070924
this is fucking bait guys just stop
>>
I guzzled a beer very quickly after a year of not drinking and felt heavily buzzed myself it happens op.
>>
>>9070924
Post your liver function years and then I will comment.
>>
>>9071030
Why? For acne ! For 3 years. What kind of retarded doctor prescribed you for 3 years
>>
>>9073774
I think he was on it 3 years ago and then was done.
>>
OP if you aren't fine by now just get to a doc, if you're alright just assume it was being hungry or acid reflux or some shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.