[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with CERN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

They have that big Krisna statue at the front, and there was that sacrificevideo from a while back. I'm not saying they're cultists or anything since it was obviously a prank, but why go through all the trouble? What did they have to gain? Why dress up, tie a guy, light fies, pretend to kill him and all that? To cause a few days of "bro, CERN is housing demons"?

What gives?

>inb4 /x/

Well yeah, no shit. I want an actual answer, not LARPers talking about Chthulhu.
>>
>>9068800
>why go through all the trouble? What did they have to gain? Why dress up, tie a guy, light fies, pretend to kill him and all that? To cause a few days of "bro, CERN is housing demons"?
Why not? Encouraging morons is a pretty popular source of comedy.
>>
Judging by the amount of debilitating autism and rebellious edge on /sci/, as well as the general state of politics in academics, I wouldn't put it past cernfags to do some retarded occult shit.
>>
>>9068812
Too much work for just a Live-Action shitpost.

>>9068826
Like what?
>>
>>9068800
I know you said inb4 /x/ but...
Put this in /x/ and see what you get
>>
>>9068855
>Too much work for just a Live-Action shitpost.
Why? If you have a group of people I'm struggling to imagine it would take very long to set up.
>>
>>9068875
Usual LARPing shit. There is a Cern thread already up,1st page.

>>9068882
Eh, you need to go there at night, purchase the robes, light the fires, practise the chanting, put a guy at a near building to film it, etc, etc. And AFAIK, it's prohibited to enter after closing hours.
>>
>>9068800

> "The statue is a gift from India, celebrating CERN's long association with India which started in the 1960's and continues strongly today."

You're also posting about the cultist thing years after the act, and for some reason think theres more to it. That answers your question as to why anyone would bother with that prank.
>>
>>9068886
It's low-effort fags like you that make the banter go stale.
>>
>>9068888
>video spreads
>no official word
>a couple of "twas just a prank bro" excuses

mks u thnk

>>9068890
Eh, I had a similar thread over there last week that got like, 5 replies, so fuck it. I do better at /co/. Baiting & shitposting is easier there.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.