[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

too dumb for college? options?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1474051731850.jpg (21KB, 570x479px) Image search: [Google]
1474051731850.jpg
21KB, 570x479px
I took Algebra 2 over the summer before heading into my first year of college and, if I do a good job on the final I'll get a B minus. I'm very worried about this since I wanted to get a STEM degree.

In my mind, it was: College --> Graduate --> Career. I guess that's not too crazy, but I feel really stupid now for not having had the foresight to even consider what I'd do if not for college. I don't even want to admit to what I had been planning; it's now seriously humiliating in light of my current predicament.

I have no idea what I'm going to do now. All I do know is that I can't join the military.
>>
>>9068577
>Algebra 2

Why didn't you do precalculus?
>>
>can't join the military
Are you trans lmao
No but seriously , what do you want to do ?
College is not for everybody, where are your strength and weaknesses ?
There are other major beside STEM despite what this cesspools pretentious high schoolers claim.
Don't fall for the meme
>>
do you have a passion OP? do whatever feels right for you
>>
>>9068577
B- in a high school level algebra course means you are a confirmed brainlet.

try killing yourself to heal this. if you are unable to kill yourself, then work a minimum wage job at a restaurant so i don't have to make my own food.

thanks!
>>
>>9068601
>There are other major beside STEM despite what this cesspools pretentious high schoolers claim.
There are, but the thing is that they're very limited in their market demand and the last thing you want to tell someone who's not academically inclined to do is get a degree that will never be useful outside of an academic environment. Don't sacrifice to something that won't ever pan out.

I honestly wish I'd spent my first 3-4 years out of high school working.
>>
File: 1501132612631.jpg (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501132612631.jpg
3KB, 200x200px
>>9068646
>thanks!
>>
>>9068577
I literally took pre-algebra last semester in college. Passed with a C.
You think you're fucked? I want to go into mechanical engineering.
>>
>>9068577
Nigger, shit's easy as fuck and I'm stuck at Algebra 1 because of the retarded assestment test and got a fucking A.

You just were a lazy nigger that didn't put much effort, that's why you got a fucking B.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.