[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

immunologist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1490767568618.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490767568618.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
so i need some help:
i have an ingestion test for a nut allergy coming up that i have to pass. i will be monitored for 30 min to see if i have a reaction to said nut. is there anyway i could line my stomach or do something to repress any symptoms?
>>
>>9067785
idk which thread to go to desu
>>
>>9067785
why do you need to fake not having a nut allergy, op?
>>
You would need something that lines your entire gastrointestinal tract. I don't think that's possible.

Also, why don't they just perform a skin prick test?
>>
You can repress symptoms by taking a large dose of glucocorticoids and antihistamines a few hours before.
>>
>>9067794
they preformed the skin prick test but they arnt always 100% accurate when it comes to symptoms displayed. so they are moving me to this to see how i react (which i know i will)
>>
File: 1490767440093.jpg (365KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
1490767440093.jpg
365KB, 1680x945px
>>9067787
im going to preform some tests on myself over the next 24 hours, anything goes if you want me to try it, but if this tread goes dark something went wrong
>>
>>9067803
UPDATE: i drank about 2 shots worth of olive oil in an attempt to slow down any absorption, 30 min since ingestion and no sign of an allergic reaction.
>>
>>9067810
nevermind i forgot to eat the nuts, i will eat them now and let you guys know
>>
>>9067790
has to do with the DOD, its complicated
>>
>>9067803
UPDATE: just upped the dosage, waiting another 30 min to see if any symptoms occur
>>
>>9067830
SHIT. I forgot to eat the nuts again. One minute, I'll eat them now.
>>
>>9067876
How the are you doing an allergen test and then fuck up the allergen part twice?
>>
>>9067897
Actual OP here, thats not me posting that
>>
Hmm, what type of nuts would /sci/ recommend for this test??
>>
>>9068151
Depends on the allergy dumbass. My brother is allergic to hazelnuts, walnuts and pecans, with anaphylaxis only occurring in walnuts and pecans. Logic would say that you test using the least deadly of your allergens.
>>
>>9068151
OP I am going to contact the DOD and inform them that somebody is trying to fraudantly pass a medical examination, I will refer them to this thread so they are able to request and trace your IP address.

You'll thank me one day, expect an call from your employer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.