[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: newton-leibniz2.jpg (63KB, 398x250px) Image search: [Google]
newton-leibniz2.jpg
63KB, 398x250px
Newton Vs. Leibnitz
Which side are you on /sci/ ?
>>
File: csvoss-500-600.png (324KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
csvoss-500-600.png
324KB, 500x600px
>>9067580
Newton
>>
Fuck those two cuck's unrigorous calculus approach. Bolzano and Weierstraß.
>>
Newton. Autism senpai represent.
>>
>>9067580
newton's notation is vastly inferior to leibniz's.

the two primary notation styles i use is leibniz and Lagrange's.
>>
>>9067606
>hurr we need to prove that if you draw a line through a line they intersect
"real" "analysis" is the ultimate bikeshedding
those "cucks" understood the power of intuition and Newton in particular laid out the system of the world with his creation
>>
>>9067580
whichever one had monads
>>
File: 1499450571139.jpg (24KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
1499450571139.jpg
24KB, 400x256px
>>9067587
>>9067607
>>9067615
I wonder who could be behind these posts
>>
File: Seki.jpg (16KB, 271x326px) Image search: [Google]
Seki.jpg
16KB, 271x326px
>>9067580
Seki Takakazu.
>In comparison with European mathematics, Seki's first manuscript was as early as Leibniz's first commentary on the subject, which treated only up to the 3X3 case. This subject was forgotten in the West until Gabriel Cramer in 1750 was driven to it by the same motivations.
>>
>>9068292
>This subject was forgotten in the West
Was it even known in the West?
>>
>>9068300
Does that make it any less valid?
Europeans aren't the only race with a mathematical ability.
>>
Leibnitz

He was a real nigga. Newton was a little bitch.
>>
>>9068304
I wasn't suggesting it didn't make it valid, calm down. You said it had been forgotten in the West, so I was asking if people in the West had access to his work. If you assert something is forgotten somewhere, you are presupposing it was known there, so I'm just asking out of curiosity.
>>
>>9067580
Leibniz. But then again I live in Altdorf, so I'm kinda biased.
>>
>>9067580

Newton is a meme. Only in the US he has a cult.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.