[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck does this shit mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I'm trying to get my grade 12 math (already completed university- useless history BA) and am going back to school so i can find a career with purpose but its hella hard not having done any math for so long :(
>>
you completed a BA and don't know how to google?
>>
>>9066241
Great blogpost, as expected from a History BA such as yourself.
>>
SMD
>>
>>9066241
what went through your head when you decided to get a BA in history? What did you envision your future being, ideally, when you made that decision? I cant for the life of me understand, help me
>>
My family is wealthy and it looks good..... now will someone tell me the answer
>>
symbolab.com my friend
>>
im in trig and have a final this week, might as well get some practice in

can you upload a less blurry shot of the graph, can't tell what the numbers are
>>
Thank You^ I realized id like to be a productive member of society and am going to try my toes in a more fruitful discipline.
>>
>>9066264
looks good? can you expand on this? it must not look too good if you're trying to return to school
>>
thats the problem man the numbers are too blurry on the graph for me to see myself..... sorry but i appreciate it.
>>
If you hold a BA in anything you can become an officer in the military immediately (in Canada at least) - same with RCMP, you are processed faster in the application. I realized i don't want to follow that path, even though I have enough contacts I feel going back for a mechanic of some sort would bring more joy...
>>
>>9066295
Oh ok, that makes sense, thanks for the real answer. Btw, click the post number to reply.
>>
>>9066304
Too thats how the fuck you do it eh haha, heres a question for all you stem fuckers out there, how satisfied do you feel with what you do on a day to day basis for work, do you enjoy getting up and going to do what you do or is the stem felids have some hidden negatives?
>>
>>9066314
I enjoy it. however i knew what i was getting into before i started. Main issues are
>burnout
>feeling like your work is insignificant
>feeling like you've wasted your life
>researching something that is so fucking specific it feels insignificant in the grand scheme of things
>Lack of money (for those entering thinking research was medicine)
>lack of being able to discuss your work with laypeople

basically all the normal shit all jobs come with. I just remember i get to play with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of analytical instruments, that usually cheers me up, i love instrumentation and the theories behind them

oh yea also the offset earning potential from going for a MS of PhD versus just working, especially for the higher earning BS degrees
>>
>>9066327
True dat
>>
>>9066272
lol saved me so many times
>>
>>9066281
We are clean and dress much nicer than common people.
>it must not look too good if you're trying to return to school
On the contrary, we consider it very good to be well educated
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.