[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Math education major can't math

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pembas.png (681KB, 494x3311px) Image search: [Google]
pembas.png
681KB, 494x3311px
Pieced this facebook thread together for the lulz. Kind of a depressing read when I think about the kids she'll be teaching, though. Ehh. Maybe it doesn't even matter. All she'll have to do is spout the curriculum word for word when she doesn't really know what she's talking about.
>>
The real answer's 3.6, right?
>>
>>9066114
there is no "real" answer, it's deliberately ambiguous just for trolling purposes
>>
>>9066119
I think the closest thing to a real answer is whatever follows the conventional rules. It's 58 btw.
>>
>>9066119
>>9066127
Yes. I hate these things.
"Conventional rules" aren't so conventional when they change in each country.
>>
I can't even tell what the first symbol is
>>
>>9066674
Stop complaining and figure it out
>>
>>9066674
Lo^2 obviously
>>
>>9066103

"I listen and learn at every corner. All things are not a battlea but for learning and growth"

>but all these niggas fuckn wrong WORK WHAT YOU ARE GIVEN!
>>
>>9066103
We all know these problems are a troll so the only cringe is that the bitch takes herself so seriously.

I mean, saying "I AM A MATH EDU MAJOR I DO NOT NEED TO FACT CHECK MYSELF, I AM THE LAW" is pretty cringe. Being a math edu major instead of a math major shouldn't be a badge of honor, it should be a badge of disgrace because I know some math edu majors. We were all in the same classes as freshmen and we all wanted to become mathematicians but then they failed fucking calc 2 and then changed to math education.

Remember that when you are dealing with a math education major, you are dealing with someone who failed calculus. Arguing with logic may be futile. Instead appeal to feels.
>>
The answer is 10? What's wrong with it? Besides her bs "parenthesis" bit when it's just multiplication
>>
>>9067644
Ah, I didn't read all of it. I see the guy's argument, and I'm realizing the ambiguity here. She's such a cunt
>>
>>9066103
YOU HAVE TO WORK WHAT YOU'RE GIVE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, IM A MATH EDUCATION MAJOR I KNOW MY SHIT WORK WHAT YOURE GIVEN REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: ol grimey.png (554KB, 1055x1237px) Image search: [Google]
ol grimey.png
554KB, 1055x1237px
the answer is objectively 58
ambiguity would only arise if / was used instead of รท
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.