[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA is most technologically advanced countries in the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: science101.jpg (112KB, 1080x675px) Image search: [Google]
science101.jpg
112KB, 1080x675px
but i don't understand this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
>>
>>9065257
>Implying the general population is useful.
They're nothing but peasants.
>>
File: 1428844810702.jpg (1MB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1428844810702.jpg
1MB, 900x1350px
Americans import shit ton of people from Asia to do research in the USA. Everyone knows that Murricans themselves are dumb as rocks.
>>
That guy probably spent 3+ hours searching through a highly populated area trying to find a couple people that are stupid enough to make his clip.
>>
Best proof that intelligence isn't heritable.
>smart people come to usa to find better possibilities
>give birth to dumb kids
>usa have to continually import smart people from other countries to stay relevant
>>
>>9065257
What if they interviewed hundreds of people and only showed the responses of the idiots.

Suppose you, as the person being fed statistical data, have a set standard for what constitutes a "good sampling" (usually a big sample size that is sufficiently stratified to cover all relevant demographics)

Suppose your standard tells you that your favorite big number, N, is a large enough sample.

Now, me, knowing your standard, could get a sample of size 100*N, then cherry-pick from all subsets of that large sample that both meet your sampling requirement and also align with my agenda (simple optimization problem). Then I could pretend this optimally cherry-picked subset was my "real" sampling.
>>
File: ikemilitarism.jpg (67KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
ikemilitarism.jpg
67KB, 320x320px
>>9065267
>They're nothing but peasants.
actually they are the tax base that supports the private military of the multi-national corporations, i.e., the US military
>>
File: hamster.jpg (225KB, 650x731px) Image search: [Google]
hamster.jpg
225KB, 650x731px
>>9065549
>>
>>9065257
The eternal americucks, no wonder why trump won.
>>
>>9065257
USA has some of the best learning centers of the world.

But not for everyone, the rest of the people get a mediocre education, yes, even WASPs.

Also, those videos ask about 2,000 people and just put together the 20 most idiotic they found to build a straw man.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.