[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

road map to learn algebraic topology?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: pp,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg (10KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
pp,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg
10KB, 220x200px
I want to learn "Geometric" view of algebraic topology. I have fair amount of idea in group theory
>>
>>
>>9064169
>Jewish mark on the textbook

I appreciate the suggestion but I am not into that. Could you at least tell me which pages have liberal propaganda so that I can skip them?
>>
>>9064173
Seriously /pol/, fuck off.
Finding this shit even in book suggestions?
Go to the sticky you retard and never post here again.
>>
>>9064179
So... all of it? Well, thank you but no thank you.
>>
>>9064185
Fine then, dumb dumb, have a limited scope of mathematics and hang yourself.
Cheers you /pol/ack piece of shit.
>>
>>9064189
Damn, you are making this a whole big thing. Calm down. Could you just give me another book? Really, I don't know why you want to fight over this. I haven't even been rude to you.
>>
>>9064191
I'm sick of seeing /pol/ tier shit here.
That isn't a Jewish symbol you fucking retard.
And by Jewish symbol, you mean a Star of David, which has six vertices, that star has 10 vertices (external).
>>
>>9064209
A star with 10 vertices contains the start with 6 vertices so technically the jewish star is there.
>>
>>9064224
You're such a pedantic fuckhead.
Are you same shitlord posting all of these race bait threads?
>>
>>9064232
No, there is a huge thread timer in /sci/ and I am too dumb to change IPs to be able to manage making so many shit threads.

That said, thanks for assuming I was smart enough to change my IP and carry out all of that. It shows me you do believe me in after all.
>>
>>9064235
Well, /sci/ is too esoteric for normies and /pol/ is too racist.
>>
>>9064232
>using the term shitlord unironically
>>
>>9064169
the more offensive thing is that the person asked for a roadmap to learn algebraic topology and you suggested a book on specific topics with literally no basic definitions whatsoever.

src: pic is first sentence of substance in the book
>>
>>9065270
not impossible to understand, but literally not a single definition given. how is this a "roadmap"?
>>
>>9064166
If you want to learn algebraic topology with an eye towards geometry then bott/tu might be good for you, also bredon "topology and geometry", and maybe fomenko homotopical topology
>>
>>9065270
>src: pic is first sentence of substance in the book
Not only is that not the first sentence of the book, I don't think that's in the book at all so I'm not sure what it is you're reading. Please learn to identify what you're reading before posting again.
>>
>>9064166
Define "Geometric"
>>
>>9064191
Hatcher _Algebraic Topology_

free and online
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.