[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1493454617549s.jpg (3KB, 125x106px) Image search: [Google]
1493454617549s.jpg
3KB, 125x106px
https://www.chess.com/live/game/2222836902
This is a 5 minute game.
Can anyone tell me, what disfunction of my brain is responsible for something like this (last move).
This happens relatively often and i just want to know if there is a name for that.
The thing is, im curious, if im just a complete retard or if its just one thing im not good at.

My assumption is , that i was thinking a move ahead, but obviously there is still something wrong.
I guess I will do an iq test in the future, because it is really important to determine what im capable of for my future career choices.
>>
>>9061944
You need to git gud.
>>
I don't understand your question.
>>
>>9061944
Pressure + Timed = Sometimes doing stupid shit.

IQ tests test pattern recognition, while chess is more about memorization and processing many different possible moves in little time.

Chill, it's not like you're going to be a grandmaster, you'd have to be a terrible autist for that. Focus on your career to achieve tangible success.
>>
To me it looks like you saw that you could put your queen next to the king, and you saw it was in line with a Rook, which to you probably signaled the idea "this is a checkmate condition! I won!" but you failed to notice the white pawn. While it is a game losing mistake, it's an easy mistake to make.

Getting good at this sort of game isn't just about learning technical aspects like skewers, checkmates, and openings. You need raw experience. It's expected that you'll make dumb mistakes until you have a lot of practice, especially near the end of the game when you're mentally fatigued and the pressure is building
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.