[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Out in Public >Normies on their smartphone >Mostly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: banner social networks.jpg (91KB, 1200x575px) Image search: [Google]
banner social networks.jpg
91KB, 1200x575px
>Out in Public
>Normies on their smartphone
>Mostly browsing Facebook, using Snapchat
>Whip out my smartphone
>Reading a wikipedia article on <insert topic in pure mathematics>

What's wrong with me /sci/? How do I into the normie life?
>>
>>9059291
here are the steps:
1. stop trying to be something you're not
2. ????
3. die a virgin
>>
>>9059291
Hahahahaha I'm so nerdy hahahaha all my friends waste time in social networks while I browse wookiepedia xD I can't into normal XDD
>>
>>9059291
>>>/r9k/
Don't go here to correlate your Aspergers with /sci/
>>
>>9059291
>How do I into the normie life?
Why would you want to?

I used to be envious of people with their constantly beeping and active phones, thinking "wow they must have high social value because they're constantly interacting!" but when I somewhat experienced it and observed it from people around me I just realized it's 95% literally braindead snapchat bullshit or boring messages and I realized how quickly I get tired of that.

Now I'm free to be an autist without regrets :)
>>
>>9059361
this
Eventually you realize that even browsing 4chan is more fun on average than emulating the social media laden normie life, provided you still make time for quality social activities from time to time of course
>>
Cell phones cause brain damage, cancer, and infertility.
>>
>>OP
Relatable

i've never understood how these insignificant inferior normies live with em selves ffs
>>
>>9059291
Normiehood is something you have to be born with. It is impossible to learn to appreciate their lifestyle.
>>
>>9059291
>go to job interview
>girl who just got hired is talking to me
>told me she downloaded/learned matlab on her phone one day
>she said she was bored

>>
Trust me pal. What the do on social media is pretty much what we do in 4chan. Except they have less frog posters and traps.

Just learn to love your life and all shall be well. Learn as much as you can and just be yourself.
>>
>dae WEIRD dae read about things they like? who else /broken/ xD

kys

>>9059361
>>9059363
>>9060564
>>9060574
kys
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.