[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

homunculus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Homunculus_03-1050x630.jpg (43KB, 1050x630px) Image search: [Google]
Homunculus_03-1050x630.jpg
43KB, 1050x630px
I actually want to see if it is possible to do this at home, has anyone ever tried themselves?
basically just a discussion, I find them fascinating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3wI_eYCI6M
>>
File: 91qV6Rkv1zL._SX355_.jpg (37KB, 355x265px) Image search: [Google]
91qV6Rkv1zL._SX355_.jpg
37KB, 355x265px
>>9056417
Yeah I used to make these when I was a kid.
>>
>>9056417
I firmly believe human DNA is kind of compatible with everything pretty much and allows this kind of unholy shit to come up.
When that guy Oliver who was half monkey half human showed up I have all reasoning to discredit biology when it comes to human offspring.
>>
>>9056445
So you don't think humunculus' are at all possible? What about splicing?
>>
>>9056559
we still dont know what gives something life.
if someone were actually able to create life and prove its existence, they would instantly make national headlines.
these videos are all fake and at the current state of technology, creating life is impossible
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>9056417
Is it possible to make practical special effects at home? Yes.
>>
>>9057990
Do you really believe they'd confirm alchemy as the true nature of life? Dude nothing the news is ever allowed to show may explain intrinsic shit like this. Origins of life, the universe, the humans, our civilisation... it's not safe to let the masses know about this.
The philosophical doubt that we live in is much easier to manipulate.
>>
>>9057990
I sure as hell can make life ... by fucking your fat mom, you moronic assface. (Unless, of course, she is already in menopause. Then I would have to bang your sister.)
Such mystery, wow!
>>
How would you even make one of those? Jack off into a jar full of water and pour in some fish food?
>>
>>9058908
>>>/x/
>>
>>9056543
Oliver was just a chimp. You should see the videos of him in a shelter after they stopped parading him around. With his hair all grown in, he just looks like a chimp, but he still did walk upright a lot. Maybe some genetic abnormality, but definitely not a hybrid, the tests in Japan didn't prove shit.
>>
>>9058908
>Dude nothing the news is ever allowed to show may explain intrinsic shit like this. Origins of life, the universe, the humans, our civilisation... it's not safe to let the masses know about this.
Where does this meme come from? Science has fundamentally shaken the worldviews of people in the past, on multiple occasions. First they proved that the Earth is much older than people of most religions would have you believe, then evolution showed that all the different lifeforms came to be without being explicitly created, then they discovered that the universe is really fucking huge, and that it had a beginning and it will have an end (in the sense that it will become totally uninhabitable). Some dude making a cum-egg hybrid is jack shit compared to those.
>>
What is miller urey
>>
>>9056559
>What about splicing?

We already do that for medical science. Google it. It was in the news last year.
>>
>>9059933
That wasn't him in the shelter. Completely different monkey.
>>
>>9056445
lol I forgot about that
>>
>>9060935
You're a different monkey
>>
>>9061477
>new monkey in a different place after decades
>completely different face and body
>can't do anything Oliver used to do like walk upright
>looks like a regular chimp
>"oh he broke his jaw thats why"
>"oh he's not hybrid just a mutation"
>"nothing happened guys look away"
>>
>>9056559
>What about splicing?
Why is it that I've only seen retards drop this word in the middle of nowhere when there is a random discussion on genetics or mutants or teratogenesis or shit like that? And why after all this time are people unable to understand that splicing as a biological term is a very COMMONPLACE molecular phenomenon involving RNA, taking place literally every millisecond inside all of your tissues, while having NOTHING to do with mutants or freak babies?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.