[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Chemistry the only pure science?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: buzzlightyear.jpg (67KB, 538x720px) Image search: [Google]
buzzlightyear.jpg
67KB, 538x720px
Is Chemistry the only pure and unmolested science?
>cs is full of pajeets and furries
>physics full of weebs, neckbeards, people who watched the big bang theory
>biology full of females, lowest iq hard science
>chemistry full of hard working people who just love chemistry

pic unrelated
>>
>>9053754
no replies because /sci/ is 90% butthurt computer science that have no ammo to trash talk chemistry
>>
File: ice.jpg (142KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
ice.jpg
142KB, 640x427px
>>9053754
Everyone just watched breaking bad and wants to make meth
>>
Real theoretical physics and chemistry are the only pure science left.
>>
>>9053754
what about biochem? dont you wanna know genes and enzymes and medicines and shit? i guess the bureaucracy behind research funding, pill prices, and insurance company shit kind of tarnishes it...
>>
>>9053796
This.

Physics is full of "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE"-types who grew up watching Neil TheNigger Tyrone and are edgy atheists and think science can solve any problem.
>>
>>9053796
Fuck off, that show is shite for brainlets.
>>
>>9053849
>christcucks getting triggered out of nowhere again
>>
>>9053849
>muh religion
>>
>>9053754
>chemistry full of hard working people who just love chemistry
Quit trying to justify your shitty choice to get a degree in chemistry, only to realize a chemist job is sticking shit in a machine and printing results.
>>
>>9053876
>a chemist job is sticking shit in a machine and printing results.
my favorite part is when the results are printing
>>
Chemistry and Chem e are both full of chads
>>
>>9053810
>implying theoretical physics isn't Code Monkey: Science Edition
>implying experimental and applied physics isn't hands-on communication with god
>>
>>9053879
go back to r9k, chad chemists are yet another reason chemistry is the least infested major. chad chemists keep the weebs in physics and the furries in cs.
>>
>>9053864
>>9053866
I'm an atheist. Try again, fucktards.
>>
>>9053954
WOW YOU'RE SO EDGY. TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD.
>>
>>9053754

No decent chemistry thread on the whole board and you go with this sperg topic. For fucks sake can we please talk about how pi bond resonance patterns translate into the specific spectral properties of a compound!!
>>
File: download (10).jpg (7KB, 240x172px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
7KB, 240x172px
>>9053754 >>9053754 >>9053849

>Physics is full of weeb neckbeards who watched Big Bang Theory, Neil TheNigger Tyrone & Bill castratekids Nye.
https://youtu.be/4_0iNGn8wso
Well, ... Chemistry is full of People who wanna build a Meth Lab & become a drug Lord after watched Breaking Bad.
>>
>>9053975
Notice that I said "edgy atheist", naturally the average /sci/ retard can't understand that I'm specifying a subset of atheists.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.