[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What meme degrees will be in demand in the future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

What meme degrees will be in demand in the future?
>>
Art, ironically.
>>
>>9051996
Mathematics
>>
Fitness, cause of all the american burgers walking around
>>
>>9051996
counseling, art, personal training, forestry etc...

but this is like 30-40 years in the future. You'll get a decent career out of a STEM degree and will still make money, just only if you get one in the next 5 years.
>>
>>9051996

Basically anything STEM related. Liberal Art degrees will be going out of style within the next 20 years due to AI and robotic developments. I could possibly see some psychology/Psychiatric degrees being useful in the future.
>>
statistics --> crunching people to numbers and predicting the future
>>
File: mathphd.jpg (24KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
mathphd.jpg
24KB, 400x267px
>>
>>9052168
You're absolutely retarded. I hope you understand just how dumb you sound.
>>
bumping because of conan
>>
Mathematics/Statistics

Everything in the future is going to about manipulating and understanding data in the future. Couple that with things like Cryptocurrencies and other digital assets knowing math will basically open the door for any future career.
>>
>>9051996
professional cuck
>>
They will all be replaced by robots an AI eventually.

Best to study ethics or something they can't replace.
>>
File: bachelor of memes.png (143KB, 494x441px) Image search: [Google]
bachelor of memes.png
143KB, 494x441px
>Comp Sci
>Physics
>Math
Step aside brainlets.
>>
without a doubt computer science
>>
File: 09.jpg (46KB, 568x348px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
46KB, 568x348px
clinical laboratory science

annoying requirements (organic chemistry is hells of useless) but good outlook for the future (everyone I work with is over 50) and decent enough pay (although increasingly it's one of those jobs where you switch hospitals/labs to get a raise)

and as more and more labs have to replace their equipment you can end up with sweet setups like pic related, where all you do for a sample is put it on the conveyor belt and the analzyers do all the work
>>
File: goat2.jpg (584KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
goat2.jpg
584KB, 1920x1200px
goatology

railroad engineering
>>
>>9053646
what degree will be required for this do you think. BS? MS?
>>
>>9053646
Plenty of people failed to get into med school each year. There's going to be a steady supply of clinical monkeys.
>>
>>9053656
oh it's a b.s.
clinical lab science is the degree.
it's especially nice if you live up North, NY's starting pay outta college runs 30-32 an hour

especially if you >>9053681
nu-uh. best thing about it is you gotta have a degree in it and be licensed (like nursing). Prevents pre-med washouts from flooding the field.
>>
Minimum wage job, forget college. It only matters anyway if you attend a top-tier university. Just start your own business. I know plenty of people that basically failed highschool and are millionaires.
>>
>>9053681
PAY???????
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.