[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: anie201783061-toc-0001-m.png (725KB, 826x1102px) Image search: [Google]
anie201783061-toc-0001-m.png
725KB, 826x1102px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>9050875
I have no idea, sounds like orgchem or medicine. I like the girl though, seems a bit unprofessional but sweet.
>>
>>9050875
That the author drew tastefully enough or is respected enough that they can get away with damn near anything. Or they are compensating for the fact they couldn't think of a good pun because they don't speak english.

Supposedly quite a lot of visual abstracts submitted to Angewandte Chemie from asian countries have anime girls on them. Most of them get rejected.

Will post some other anime gril molecules later.
>>
>>9050946
>visual abstracts
wtf is that, is that like dancing your name?
>>
>>9050875
they mean that the substance of the paper is so solid they can dick around with the presentation. Similar to how the Nasa guy who landed a probe on an asteroid could wear whatever the fuck he wanted at that press conference.
>>
>What did they mean by this?
My autism level is not that high bru
>>
>>9050971
but it turned out he actually couldn't, remember?
>>
>>9051017
i mean he got public outcry yea, but once the reason he wore the shirt came out (promoting his friend's business) those attacks looked extremely weak and fabricated. The point is that once you're past a certain level, professionalism in dress/presentations becomes more casual as it's more about the substance than the presentation
>>
>>9051024
Bullshit. That explanation doesn't excuse shit.
>>
>>9051063
excuse what? Manufactured outrage? Not like the dude lost his job or anything, it was a huge pile of nothing.
>>
>>9050946
Post them please.
>>
>>9050955
It gets you more publicity. If your article's visual abstract gets accepted that's very good. They are more prominent in chemistry journals because people tend to have badass molecules they want to show off
>>
>>9050875
It explained it pretty good, the gregard reagents free aryls from the cage. I wouldnt have gotten that from thetitle
>>
>>9050875
>girl in picture

I'm in love.
>>
>>9050946
>24 hours later
>didn't post anything
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.