[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather your eldest son be a biologist or an engineer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (107KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 640x480px
Would you rather your eldest son be a biologist or an engineer?
>>
I don't want him to have the currupted and rotten way of thinking this board and other people have.

I want him to do what he loves. I want him to be passionate. In art, science, or whatever the fuck makes him feel good.
>>
>>9049677
I want my wife's son to follow his dreams and become a pro NBA player.
>>
>>9049677
>raising a child to be something
I hope you're not a father and if you are not a father I hope you will never be one because that thinking will get your son anywhere between school shooter and suicidal lunatic.
>>
>>9049677
I don't see the words "would you rather you raise your son to be"
>>
>>9049736
>Young child taught to be respectful, well functioning member of society, doesn't feel good and changes - SCHOOL SHOOTING. Many such cases!
really fired my neurons there anon
>>
>>9049683
>your son gets in arts
>graduates and can't find a job
>starts living in your basement
>starts leeching you off
>he becomes a failure

if you actually loved your son, you would want the best for him
>>
Would I rather my son suck dick or be a hippie?
>>
>>9049677
Do you say Medical Doctor or a Electrical Engineer?
>>
>>9049677
Biologist, hands down. Competent biology programs teach the same kind of flexible problem solving and logical systems as one might get in a philosophy setting, whereas also requiring competent use of physics and chemistry to describe, model, and predict macroscale phenomena.

Engineers, in my experience, are one trick ponies. They at least only are required to be one trick ponies- they can skirt by with memorization, and at most, a little creativity, and little dynamic and critical analysis.
>>
>>9049677
Both
>>
biologist
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.