[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you afraid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-07-19-18-02-01.png (430KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-19-18-02-01.png
430KB, 720x1280px
Should we be?
https://www.engadget.com/2017/07/19/remove-CO2-atmosphere-climate-change-dollars-emissions/
>>
>>9048849
there is literally no hope of ever getting corporations to do anything except what will make them the maximum money in the short term. And since the worlds governments are completely at the bidding of the same corporations literally nothing will be done.

but free market capitalism is amazing right?
>>
>>9048893
>america is the world
>>
>>9048915

>I'm gonna keep reeing about America when countries like China pollute much more than America
>>
>>9048849
How much is CO2 worth?
>>
>>9048893
corporations are the only groups that are doing anything about it
>>
>>9048970
>corporations are the only groups that instruct their PR firms to claim they care about the enviroment
>>
>>9048893
Who let /leftypol/ in?
>>
>>9048849
No, we should not put it in the atmosphere in the first place
>>
Why should I be terrified by some gas?
>>
>>9048918
China never listen to us.
>>
>>9049239
They will if we sanction all trade agreements between us and them. But, of course, we'll never do that because the cost to massive corpera- I mean, uh, the American people would be too great
>>
>>9048849
Yeah, and remember when the headline was
>Scientists: White people, stop having children
?

I remember and since then I don't believe those so called "scientists". They are just another cog in the liberal propaganda machine. Nothing to see here, folks. Just more liberal autistic screeching.
>>
>>9048893
There once was a quote i heard, something along the lines of this:

"There are people killing the world, and they are mortal, have addresses, ambitions, and fears"
>>
>>9048893
Fuck the west even though the far East pollutes more
>>
>>9049218
You did.
Every time you replied to a bait thread.

Now /pol/ of all colours are here posting shit like this
>>9049266
and this
>>9048918
and this
>>9049218
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.