[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gravity Shielding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: schumann levitator.png (18KB, 706x498px) Image search: [Google]
schumann levitator.png
18KB, 706x498px
Some time ago I made a thread about the alleged Schumann levitator (Pic related) and asked wether or not it would work
https://boards.4tan.org/sci/thread/8954365/
Mostly it was said it would work but would be really inefficient.

However recently a new thing came up during some discussions, gravity shielding.
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/04/the-weird-tale-of-the-man-who-discovered-gravity-shielding-ufo-like-technologies/
Just assuming this guy is not bullshitting you can reduce the mass/decrease the effect of gravity by taking "rotating ceramic superconducting disc" by 2%. Now again this seems pretty inefficient if it works at all it tells me you just need some finetuning to make it viable (just look at how much computers have improved over the years).
Furthermore something I recognized is that the description of the gravity shield and the Schumannlevitator is pretty much the same. you just have to replace the aluminium disc with a rotating ceramic superconducting disc and got the same.
Basically my question is if it would be possible to combine these two things, and wether or not it may could increase efficiency of both making it viable or would it hinder one another.

And if someone is interested in what all this is about:
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
>>
A complex apparatus with a lot of room for uncharacterized systematic behavior should be treated as experimental error first and foremost.
>>
>>9047026
If it works, it would seem to me that current theories of gravity are not only wrong, but WAY wrong.

Just invent Cavorite and use that, would seem easier.
>>
>>9047050
what is cavorite?
>>
some selfbump to get more oppinions
>>
File: 1500251152970.jpg (56KB, 550x814px) Image search: [Google]
1500251152970.jpg
56KB, 550x814px
>>9047026
Who gives a shit about the Nazi bells. Their shit barely worked; that's why they lost. We mastered gravity in the 50's and can literally "take ET home". The real question is: when you see a UFO, are you seeing ET or one of ours?
>>
>>9047026
Further studies of the gravity shield effect found nothing or that the effect was so small that it was pointless.

No the schumann levitator won't work.
>>
>>9048884
>we
all your tech comes from the project paperclip nazis
>>
>>9049395
That's a load of bullshit wehraboo
>>
File: nyt mystery.gif (40KB, 399x350px) Image search: [Google]
nyt mystery.gif
40KB, 399x350px
>>9049400
so just a coincidence that shortly before the end of the war a UFO sightings wave started i guess.
>>
>>9047078
>Read a muthafuckin book...
>>
>>9049447
Ok and what draws you to the conclussion that those UFOs were from nazis?
>>
File: witness 1.jpg (136KB, 721x930px) Image search: [Google]
witness 1.jpg
136KB, 721x930px
>>9050710
for example this wittness report stating that an aircraft started from a german facillity
page 91 of
https://vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO%20Part%2012%20of%2016/view
page 88 is also pretty interesting talking about a phenomena wittnessed during UFO sightings, again from a german POW
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.