[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indestructible Tardigrades Will Survive Everything But The Death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (675KB, 636x488px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
675KB, 636x488px
>Tardigrades will be the last surviving species on Earth and could live through any doomsday event, scientists have claimed.

>Also known as water bears, tardigrades can survive for up to 30 years without food or water and are the toughest creatures on Earth.

>Now a new study by Oxford University has found the hardy micro-animals will exist for at least 10 billion years and could live through an asteroid strike or the impact of a close-by exploding star.

https://www.basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/07/16/Indestructible-Tardigrades-Will-Survive-Everything-But-The-Death-Of-The-Sun
>>
>>9043863
what's your point, im willing to bet most people here already knew this before "ifuckinglovescience" decided to make a facebook post about it
>>
>>9043877
I don't know what I fuckinglovescience is, but I read about this a couple days ago too.
>>
>>9043863
That is a bit misleading. Their eggs can survive like that. Not the tardis themselves.
>>
But they are still boring & gay.
Makes no sense if only these survive
>>
>>9043863
>Also known as water bears, tardigrades can survive for up to 30 years without food or water and are the toughest creatures on Earth.
Would mean that would most certainly die before The Death Of The Sun, due to increasing temperatures, radioactivity and such causing scarcity that'd last longer than 30 years.
>>
>>9043909
jamal shouda gone to school
>>
>>9043863
You could say they have TARD STRENGTH
>>
>>9043913
I'm right and I'm white.
>>
>>9043863
can they survive hundreds of thousands of years of deep space travel inside asteroids and then re-entry and impact on a planet? if yes, is that how life got started on earth?
>>
http://www.sciencealert.com/we-can-now-harness-the-tardigrade-s-strangest-superpower-and-give-it-to-other-organisms
>>
>>9044042
badum-tss
>>
>>9043863
>tardigrades will be the last
uh... did you forget bacterias ? And viruses ? And archeas ?
>>
>>9043893
Aaaahhhhh, so op lied to me.
OP THE FAGGOT LIED TO ME, and you.
you should be op next time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.