[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do humans have a mating season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1499930222226.jpg (173KB, 961x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499930222226.jpg
173KB, 961x1200px
Is there a time of year when humans are more prone to seek each other out and fuck each other?

Serious question (asking for a friend.)
>>
Winter mostly, people are more enclosed, warmer clothes, "safer" and more intimate environment.

When you strike up a conversation with a girl in a library or in a coffee house for example she's going to be more welcoming and open.

Summer is the worst, but keep in mind this is about having a RELATIONSHIP, not just meaningless sex.
>>
People like to fuck all times of the year. In a typical year, birth rates are pretty constant across each month. So the answer is no.
>>
>>9041417
Peak birth rate year is usually August. So more people fuck in the winter. This is usually couples of some sort having the kids though. Most partying is done when the weather is nice, but not peak summer heat. So late spring and early fall when everyone is still in classes is the prime time to get some pussy, OP.
>>
>>9041417
Not really, but around the solstice people in nordic countries fuck lots. There is a baby boom 9 months later. It's more culture than biology that does this
>>
>>9041417
>What is "hidden estrus?"
>>
The reason why most pagan fertility rituals are 9 months before the start of summer is because it made no sense to have a child in the winter.
>>
>>9041496
>>9041466
So which one of you guys is talking out of your ass?
>>
>>9041417
fall and late winter.
>>
>>9041417

Yes and it's in spring.
>>
>>9041996
But explain nordic countries have fertility rituals around the summer solstice?
>>
>>9042714
He is.
>>
>>9041417
It's hard to decouple cultural patterns from hard biological biases, but I'd say spring. In my own experience, I briefly will become less emotionally cold and be more apt to be interested in connection. The constant state of arousal is more emotional than strictly sexual. It is a different frame of consciousness that drives desire and sense of value. Doesn't happen so much anymore.

I'm fairly mixed in ancestry. French, English, Russian, Native American (Abenaki), Irish. Many generations ago, some Jew. Grandfather had Mediterranean features despite an Irish last name.

Mating season would probably be centered around nutrient availability, and might adapt dynamically based on temperature and climate, like plants do with their fruit and seed generation based on light frequencies. It may or may not be a disadvantage to have a child born shortly before the brutality of winter. Though I was born in December.

I have always thought of this.
>>
>>9041417
I always feel like impregnating bitches in the summer though.
>>
>>9043887
>>9043876
it's always late summer for me desu
>>
>>9041417
Well in the modern world, the trend seems to be whenever people have free time. Our mating habits are now dominated by capitalism
>>
>>9041417
Winter.
Mulled wine, cuddling by the fire, no problem working hard because I can just crack a window and get that ice cool breeze across my sweat headed chest.

The cool air make sure my nipples pert and rock hard, as it does hers. We begin the traditional encirculation of each other's hard nips, wearing grooves into our chest skin.

We are marked. I cum. She wipes my cum up and inserts it into her vagina. Yet another human baby is born.

Plus that there Christmas sex my nigga. Santa baby ;);)
>>
File: 1499660215997.png (109KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
1499660215997.png
109KB, 480x259px
yup absolutely, its proven with science.
woman 1 day each 3 years.
males all the time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.